lets call it SNAPPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :S

Best answers
snapple is a fruit beverage contained in a glass bottle

but SoBe is better

Sexy
Obientend
Bunnies
Exobishenist (they like to be watched)

no really nouf with the puns theres a lady around us now act more mature and less um....perverted

Best answers
well... i think nothing for the moment :p but it would e fu with a clan, im in....

hey ANDROID_18 male or female?:fight:

Best answers
I am thinking of splitting away from )v(ajin, and branching it into a new clan, bah I dunno. I am not reviving )v(ajin till Janury,when I upgrade my computer

Best answers
well i really wanna make a lcan cuz it'd be fun i dont know what to name it though and i dont know if anyone will join lol. 18 Snapple is flavored iced tea (peach is da best) i think if 18 joins she'll be my right hand man

Best answers
and anyone else that wantyed to join could be my lefthand men...... hmmm except for that Majin cell guy he's right hand too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Android_18
oo i'm popular :p
But i'm not interested in joining a clan atm sorry
of course ur popular, ur the only girl on a forum with ALOT of 13-14 year old:\ stupid kids...

Best answers
im 15........ i dont see why anyone over 20 really would be playing video game sshouldn't they be getting a job and stuff

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyanElitez
im 15........ i dont see why anyone over 20 really would be playing video game sshouldn't they be getting a job and stuff
I'm 26, I find time for work, wife, beta testing, administrating forum, and writing a RPG. o_O ;/

Best answers
I think its cool that they're people here over 20 , I like talking to people who A. Can make sense for more than 3 sentences B. Can teach me a few new things

Don't get me wrong tho , lots of people under 20 can do this too.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom