LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Best answers
I have a game for all you crazy DBZ fans! It works like this:

I'm really bored.
What you're supposed to do for me is post the name of whatever dbz character you wish for me to draw.
I will complete the first 5 posters' requests in either MSpaint or Photoshop (or both).
Then, you will revel in the glory of the pictures I have drawn. :)

Note: I may request refs of the character if I don't know who they are/can't find a sufficient ref.

FIRE AWAY!!!

**UPDATE**
for: GaZeeBo

Mystic Gohan
EDIT: Colour Version - http://img25.exs.cx/img25/6325/mysticgohancolour.png

for: Ice Man

Vegeta (w/ Saiya-jin Armour)
EDIT: I forgot the armour below the waist, fixed now.

for: owa
http://img18.exs.cx/img18/5640/bulma.png
Linked for possible questionable content... o_o
(And sorry it doesn't really look like Bulma)

for: Tassadar

I went with the USSJ Trunks, as you can see.

Best answers
Mystic Gohan please =P
in his orange / blue suite.
not in the tapion suite.

so... this suite is what i mean

so i guess now it's time for me to wait ^^
thanks in advance

Best answers
Hey Gazeebo, sorry this is taking so long, I haven't had time to get started on it yet. I've got relatives visiting and staying the night, so I've been out to dinner for the last few hours. I'll try and get this finished later tonight, so check my original post a bit later; I'm just going to update it with the pictures.

Thanks for your patience. :]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice work man :) im glad to see another artist on these forums

i like your style ^_^, its got a very personalised feel to it, sumthing i struggle with, howere i do have crits, his arm seems to be a litte high and the shoulder hasnt changer shape to adapt to the angle of the upper arm, and the position of the bicep isnt quite correct, bicepts start from under the deltoid (in ur armpit) and go to the bend in ur elbow. Also The folds are a little random on his clothing, you have adapted them well for the movement of his arm, its just the drapery of the folds isnt correct atm.

Anyway, i like this pic, nice work man, i hope to see more of ur work :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um? How about Vegeta in his original saiyan armor? with teh shoulder pads and such

Best answers
Sure thing, just check out the original post. I drew it as if he was transforming into his oozaru state.

(Fun Fact: I, too, live in Virginia!)

BTW, thanks for your comments and crits Dave, I appreciate it! It's reassuring to have an artist of your calibre making some good comments about my work! And about the crits, after reading them, I completely agree. I didn't really notice it as I was drawing it, but you're definitely right; thanks for that, I'll have to keep it in mind!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are we allowed to crit? Cuz there is A LOT i can crit on....

Best answers
Haha, of course, I don't mind. Crit all you like.

...and maybe make a suggestion too? I'm really bored...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok then, First of all Those faces, are not anime faces. they look nothing like dbz. like that gohan one you made, if you didnt say it was gohan, i would have never guessed. uh, and for the muscles they are too small and skinny, check out the refs in the stickies. i forgot the link. and how about a regular vegeta?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Draw me some uber sexy bulma in a choker. Or atleast a bikini. I'm super horny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

was bored so i did a paint color =D

i like the vegeta. reminds me of wolverine from X-Men

<script type="text/javascript">vbmenu_register("postmenu_523368", true);</script>
darkedge013 said:
(Fun Fact: I, too, live in Virginia!)
YOOO! For Real? What's really good. What part you at?

Best answers
Haha, nice colouring, I'm actually just finishing up colouring the Gohan one for GaZeeBo (I donno if he wants one or not, but I'm getting bored since no one is posting). I'll probably get around to the Vegeta one in a few minutes.

And I live in Fairfax County.

Chantilly, specifically.

I'm a young kid, so I'm still in high school (16).

And you?

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darkedge013 said:
Haha, nice colouring, I'm actually just finishing up colouring the Gohan one for GaZeeBo (I donno if he wants one or not, but I'm getting bored since no one is posting). I'll probably get around to the Vegeta one in a few minutes.
I posted! I demand my Bulma in a choker/bikini!!! Pa-leezzzz

Best answers
HAHAHAHA...I wasn't expecting such an odd request.

No worries though, I'll get right on it.

When I post it, I'll post a link instead of actually putting it up, so there's not a huge picture of a half-naked Bulma chillin' right there in the middle. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see the crits. I know they're not DBZ style; to tell you the truth, I'm terrible at drawing DBZ style. I'm using my own style to reproduce DBZ characters, so the faces and muscles will be different.

And about the regular Vegeta...do you want Saiya-jin armor, like in the cell saga, or do you want a buu saga outfit? (I'm assuming by "regular" you mean non-ssj)

Best answers
Well, saying it's better than I could do isn't saying much, so I'll say the style is good. Very unique, they look more like they would in a normal American cartoon rather than an anime. Uniqueness is good, wouldn't mind seeing Goku or USSJ Trunks.

Best answers
oh i really like the gohan but where are his muscles ? lol
he doesnt seem to have a chest either.

and yes the face doesnt quite look like gohan and the hair neither but i actually like this style.

so.. if you want try to make his arm muscles bigger next time and also the chest

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I enjoyed that Bulma picture. Thank you my fine fellow.

Best answers
The Bulma's my fav for more than the cheesecake factor. The pose is very well done, feels very natural. What's up with all the jagged lines? Are you scanning low end or drawing in MS paint / Oekaki? I only ask because with smooth lines a lot of that would look much better.

Best answers
Yes, I'm using MSpaint, I don't have a scanner available, so these are all drawn with the mere pencil tool. I can't afford a Wacom tablet or anything of that nature.

Stupid pencil tool...I get hand cramps a lot. :S

(btw, it says in my original post that I will be using only mspaint and/or photoshop ;) )

Best answers
can i get a photoshop version of vegeta pulling off a gatal gun attack in the charging from

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom