Les Talk Warcraft 3

Best answers
Hey all this is a thread about Warcraft 3. If you play, what race do you use what strategies to you use in game so on and so fourth :)

Main Hero

main units

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I own/love WC 3. I prefer to use the Orcs (they have always been my fav), but I also like Night Elves as well.

My hero for Orcs is typically the Far Seer, my main unit is, of course, the Grunt (good cannon fodder, even better than Footmen, too).

As for strategies..... haven't had the game long enough to develop any yet :)

Cheers,
Maj

Best answers
Night Elves all the way! lol, cmon...they have the best defense. THERE BUILDINGS CAN FIGHT! and there FARMS GIVE U HEALTH AND MANA! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have this, best game ever, im good with all races, since all of them have high points and low points, i prefer the night elves, and i dont really like the undead much, but im not bad at them

Night elves i like the demon hunter hero. and main units the huntress and upgraded Archers

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
orcs wit blademaster and farseer wit shamen and grunts early, replaced by taurens later

Best answers
I like havin an undead and/or orc on my team cause of tauren chieftain aura with bloodlust is so kickass. I started really likin knights when I was playin a 3v3 and I was human and I had an undead and a orc on my team. my army of knights had bloodlust, unholy frenzy, inner fire, a tauren chieftain aura, deathknight aura. I had never seen a knights hit things so fast

Plus u gotta love all the armor they have. I always try to have a pally inner fire and a scroll of protect on my heroes to give them maximum armor. all meele units are so dead when I do this. I have sum footmen up in front of them to take fire from piercing attacks which works quite well. Defend is such a tight skill :)

Best answers
im a human man myself

i mean, they may not be the best race, but hawt diggity dawg, they have awesome hero's :)

i mean, the paladin rules against undead, the mountain king owns against everything, and the archmage, is well, half decent :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my tactics

as the undead: large army of abominations with necromancers on auto cast.... undead raise thingo

Orcs: large army of Tauren with a force of shamens with auto cast bloodlust on

Night Elves: army of druids of the claw transformed into bears

all these are fully upgraded units

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WC3 really rules! Undead are the best race, I think. They're the best defenders: their farms attack, the town hall attacks and they regenerate when in the base!

And I'm also working on a scenario for WC3, where two heroes merge and become the big Demon Hunter in Demon Form... sound familiar? :p

Best answers
sounds like... the two priests in starcraft merging to become the glowing blue thing, then two of those can merge and become the glowing red thing (havent played in a while dont remembet the names :p)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Night elves all the way

start with the demon hunter and a lot of archers and after that alo of Hipporiders when they are fully upgraded they're really strong

Best answers
Orcs: Far seer is a must (chain lightning owns all hehe). with shaman. Grunts with blademaster with a few taurens in the mix.

AND lastly, the forgotten witch doctor with his healing ward.......

Humans: Priests with inner fire with knights. Haven't played humans much, but i do know steam tank teleportation rocks! Try teleporting at least 5 steam tanks into the middle of a town (OWNED) hehe.

Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
sounds like... the two priests in starcraft merging to become the glowing blue thing, then two of those can merge and become the glowing red thing (havent played in a while dont remembet the names :p)
priest? lol, they werent priests,

dark archon is the red one
and archon is the blue one

and yeh dark archons are in brood war, but i cant remember the name of the two dudes that combine into archons :\

Best answers
i like the orcs cause there really strong and hard to kill like one of the small orc fighter can take on and win agansit 3 and even more foot soldiers of the humans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing about the orcs is they have no healing abilities other than a master which doctor's healing wards

try level three vampiric aura of the dreadlord combined with any sort of melee army its absolutly unstoppable cus they steal 45% of the damage they put out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I usually like anyone apart from the undead. I like the Night elves now because I use the same tactics as Tepus.

When i'm humans, I choose either the archmage or the Mountain King as my hero because they both rox.

When I play Orcs, I choose the tauren chieftain and use grunts, troll headhunters and taurens as my army.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Megasaxon

priest? lol, they werent priests,

dark archon is the red one
and archon is the blue one

and yeh dark archons are in brood war, but i cant remember the name of the two dudes that combine into archons :\
Ehh, guys... I was referring to DBZ :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tryed tepus's tactic nice but try an army of druids of the claw transformed into bear's fully upgraded ofcourse they do like 60somethin damage per hit have a high number of hit points and have good attack speed and movement speed :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what i normally do is send in the huntresses and demon hunter, then then once the other team is busy fighting them i ambush them with the archers i had hideing between the trees, since they dont get hurt cos 1. they cannot be hit by alot of meele unts (trees are covering them) and 2. the other teams units are stuck in meele with my other units

and i allways hunt for outlaws at night with a small group of units, archers normally but it depends on the hero i have, and then hide whenever anouther play comes past.

I allways storm bases at night too, but then i use my powerfull meele units like 1337 said, cos when i hit a base i DONT hit it if i cannot win, that would be pointless killings and also tick of the other player, best not to do that.

im abit of a whore really, alot of ppl say that its cheap hideing archers inwait in trees and stuff, but i say if u can hide at night and do sneck hits on ppl, DO IT.

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom