Length of Dragonball Z

Best answers
Hey guys. I got bored last night so I thought I would calculate about how long it would take to watch every DBZ episode in a row. I calculated it to 4 days straight. I think I'm gonna go for it. So if in 4 days I'm not back on here, it's cuz I died from lack of sleep.

Best answers
I once thought about doing the same thing with all my episodes of south park...that's gonna take me 40hrs...and a lot o kind...fun fun...remember to eat...sleep is unnecessary, but food...very

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no actually watching all of dbz would take around 7 days

Best answers
well, if u include all the movies and in the Japanese version then yeah, 7 days sounds right.

But it you take all 276 episodes made for t.v. without commercials they average about 20 minutes and episode. 3 episodes = 1 hour 24 hours x 3 = 72 episodes a day. 276 divided by 72 = 3.83. round up and you have 4 days

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
which is a part of dbz and there for should be included in the length of dbz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude unless u are doing drugs u wont be able to stay up for it. i stayed up 3 days once and then crashed while drinking a soda standing up. i fell asleep by the refridgerator while drinking a soda. i woke up on the kitchen floor the next day. amn ill never do that again

Best answers
ROFL, weaklings. you do not know me very well do you? obviously not. trust me, i can stay up and watch them all for 4 days straight. no sleep what so ever. and any one that says no sleep for 4 days will kill me can just take their bags and get outta this thread becuz i have succeeded only ONE time to stay up 5 days straight.

and later on in the future I will try for all the DBZ episodes PLUS the movies and specials. so far i am half way throught the Saiyan saga

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha, if you can't stay awake for 4 days you're a wuss :p :smile:

But technically, you can't be awake TOO long, otherwise you WILL die... cause some part of your brain only works when you sleep. And it needs to work frequently for you to survive. Something like that... :scared:

By the way, how long would it take if you watch all episodes AND all the movies?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think u would die anyway watching dbz non stop for 4 days

Best answers
LOL @ Hib.

and this is to Blade. I'm not sure how long it would take but that's a good question. I'll find that out later today.

Best answers
its not that hard to stay up for 4 days straight...its very easy. me and 3 of my friends once did a bet who would stay up the most, and we hanged in a room for 6 days. 1 fell asleep after 23 hours or so. WUSS....
so its me, and 2 more. the other 1 stayed up until the 3rd day and me and my friend stayed up untill the sixth day and we both fell asleep, we dont know who won because...we were too high (no because we were on drugs! the tierdness made us high:)). so the other 2 payed each of us 200 shekels (something like 45 bucks...)

Best answers
ive stayed up for 3/12 days straight beating final fantasy 7 when it first came out

Best answers
I stayed up for 3 days straight and it suck big time the third night

Best answers
2 days straights been my limit. Not becuz I cant stay up any further just I've never had to anymore than 2 days.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Heh, 2 days is the longest I've gone, and best of luck to you Togeta!
If you don't survive.......well let's not think of that then shall we?o_O

Best answers
Hibiki, commercials shoudl NOT be included in your calculation because #1: Every commercial is approximately 3-4 minutes, and every show is 18-19 minutes (i've timed)

I dont want to waste 4 minutes every episode through a commercial

Best answers
...and if you add dbz movies you should add dbgt. cuz dbgt is like a pretend event in the dbz saga just like the movies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then, while you're at it... why not watch Dragonball and the movies before you watch Dragonball Z? :p

How long would THAT take? :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom