LemmingBallZ Website progress :)

Best answers
Hey i just wanted to make a thread for those interested in the dbz game, from the "a little fun dbz game" - Im making the new website for the game, and i just thought that id post the progress in here, and if ya interested gimme critz and that kinda stuff ! :)

First of all - anyone have some special theme suggestion for the website? Like.. metal, fire, water, air, whatever?

And perhaps ill post a link for the flash intro later on, but prob would be best if the site got made first :) !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay! my favourate little fungame is growing! =o

as for a theme, metal, =)

Best answers
for some reason that game doesnt work for me - it opens up DOS and starts but then it says some error but it quickly closes itself before I can read what it says. Im using Windows XP, home edition.

As for the site, I'd go with metal too. Its attractive.

Best answers
i solute you for making the site. as for the theme...hmmm....id say a combination of metal and lightning

Best answers
haha thats fun metal and lightning is excactly what i used for the logo so far :p ! Just dunno how to attach it to a post in here? Its not uploaded yet, but ill get that soon! Do ya guys know anyone with some hosting bandwidth? I do have some myself, but eventually its my fathers bandwidth through his work, and theyre not too keen on getting it overloaded..! But ill talk with menne about wether to keep intro and that kinda stuff hidden untill the actual "release" of the website! Ill go for the metal/metal ligtning mixup! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id think the best thing to do would be to skip on something like a flash intro to save bandwith and make the site load better and faster

Best answers
Hmm well, the flash intro is ½ mb i think, so its not really anything bad! :) But i think someone in the forum talked about being able to host it perhaps..

Best answers
martinfalch said:
Hmm well, the flash intro is ½ mb i think, so its not really anything bad! :) But i think someone in the forum talked about being able to host it perhaps..
Yes but on 56k users it takes a while to download... Also its better to have an advanced HTML page than a simpler flash page (assuming its 1/2mb)
It will also save you bandwindth on your webhost.

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
for some reason that game doesnt work for me - it opens up DOS and starts but then it says some error but it quickly closes itself before I can read what it says. Im using Windows XP, home edition.
im using Home Edition 2 and i can play and read whats in the DOS window

metal 2 :D

and can the flash movie be in english?? could easen up a lot...

Best answers
lol that was some of a fun Clan site man :D lol... Clan Akvater... a boys scout clan... LOL!

or am i missing something? :D

Best answers
hehe ya right son asid, when you get past 16 years in the scout stuff, you get into what they call "the clan", so you group with the other dudes and come up with a clan name, and you go out and beat other clans in various kinda stuff, nightruns and so on - kinda like gaming clans, just real life :p

Ontopic:
Yeah the flash movie is in english, ill post that and the logo as soon as i find my frontpage cd so i can reinstall it and upload the stuff! :)
And im going to do the metal and lightning stuff, you'll see the style in the logo soon!

/Max

EDIT:
Btw, menne is working one something really cool ;)

EDIT2:
Ok dudes Daimao made a host for the intro so here you go! :) Hope ya like it, if you have any critz post them in this thread!
http://lbz.daimao.be/

Best answers
ohh cant wait
will you make it so that you can play it at home( with no internet )
and will you have more look-a-like dbz players

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
you can play it only offline lol
against a friend or against a bot

Best answers
Hehe thx c von :) ill be tweaking it a bit later on though to get some better effects !

Best answers
Wow that makes me wanna play it! too bad it crashes when i blow up the whole screen!!!!! ehhe

Best answers
Hehe its too fast for me
i gave up after 1 minute ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
choose a 2 player game first and practive a bit then :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom