LemmingBallZ Goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice animations, but not the same model as in the first post?
and fast fly looks kinda dead, try making the hair go faster, right now it looks like normal flight with some dynamic pose

Best answers
yeah i changed the model back to the old lemming look I think it looks better :)

about the fly fast animation the hair animation is not done yet now i use just a simple bone rigg for it but later i will use morphing ;)

and i dont know exactly how it will look ingame have to check it first then i can think about to add more motion to the animation :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dun think its from scratch, it uses quake2 or 3 model files, cant remember which. I am not a programmer, but if its made from scratch, you write your own file format. So I think this was based off of the quake engine.

Best answers
?

lol i dont know exactly why the coder use the md2 format but he will change it to smd soon.

and write a own file format is not easy as it sounds i think cuz you have to wrote a import/export plugin for the 3d software too.

Best answers
Enix said:
I dun think its from scratch, it uses quake2 or 3 model files, cant remember which. I am not a programmer, but if its made from scratch, you write your own file format. So I think this was based off of the quake engine.
md2 is an open source model format since id released the q2 source. its a quite common used model format however it lacks features and falls far behind smd.

animations look nice booler. but heh like i said on the lbz forums i liked your old goku better ;)
hope you can show us some ingame pics soon =O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lemmingball Z is a fighting game for linux and windows,
loosely based on DBZ, the hit anime.
And when say loosely based, i mean with a big twist.
Instead off the normal characters from the anime,
this game features cute LEMMINGS bashing eachothers skull in!

LBZ's main features:
- Destructable terrain -
- Ability to add your own levels/characters/moves to the game -
- Multiplayer with 2-4 players online or local -
- Stupid AI to practice with -
- Blood! lots of it! -
http://www.lbz3d.com/?p=about

The aniomations look great ;p

Cant wait to see them in action

DAM DAM DAMMMMMMM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i downloaded LBZ got bored quick, maybe cuz i didnt play online. Just a question: Is it possible to do battle royals and team vs team battles? thats like so cool.

Best answers
hiddenmist said:
wat is lemming ball z
I have never played LBZ but I saw the ingame screenshots and I think it's a side scroller vs game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X-boy said:
I have never played LBZ but I saw the ingame screenshots and I think it's a side scroller vs game.
yeah it is, its kinda like a big mix of games
its side to side fighting like budokai, the landscape gets destroyed similiar to worms and the characters look like lemmings

Best answers
It's real fun, but i remember that the "new" version doesnt work, just some black screen flashes and disappears, idk if its different now. :p I would really like to see an server browser thingy :p

Best answers
Wow booler that looks uber! models and animations! can't wait for the next version of the game.

But i have a crit though, the face. It doesn't look like gokus he looks tired that way. And that's something goku probably never is

Best answers
The_Real_Legend said:
Wow booler that looks uber! models and animations! can't wait for the next version of the game.

But i have a crit though, the face. It doesn't look like gokus he looks tired that way. And that's something goku probably never is
Are you serious? Every time he fights someone he gets tired, because he's always pitted against stronger foes.

Best answers
g0jack said:
Are you serious? Every time he fights someone he gets tired, because he's always pitted against stronger foes.
When you're really tired, you stop doing what makes you so.
Goku never quits. He's a real number 1 hero ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom