Lego

Best answers
i was just thinking. With all the instructions that come with lego........How do the creaters come up with it all. how do they figure out how to put it together. IT CONFUSES MEEE:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember that stuff... I have 10 tons of it, my fav was the pirate ship, I wanted port royal to go with it, but I never got it :(

edit: I think they must "cut" lego out of big molds or something, then make the manual after, I er, guess?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also used to have so many legos, it was pretty ridiculous. I had big bins of just regular legos and then eventually got the ones with manuals. I had a space shuttle and a truck for it to sit on. It was awesome.

Best answers
i have a 6 foot starwars ship took me 5 years to get it all together and its plastic cut in pieces and they find something to make out of it and put it in a book takes along time

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I had the samurai's castle, it was awesome, it came with these super cool ninja guys as well, I had a time trying to buid it, ten once I had it built....the dog acme in and started running in my room and...:cry:

Best answers
ive had a lego set it was a giant tower and it was high i mean i needed a ladder then my cat got ideas and i woke up and he was on top then as magus said :cry:

Best answers
Legos are the **** me and my cuz even made a D20 game out of them a long time ago.

Best answers
i used to make big lego buildings and destroy emm! muaha that was the best part :devgrin:

Best answers
Yes, im so temped to go "Godzilla" on the legoland buildings, it just like... *pause* they're THERE and they just perfect looking for smashing and AHH!!!. I haven't played with legos for a while, what really made me mad though is when your searching for a piece throught the whole bin, and you can't find it. And when you finally do, bunch of the same pieces appear. It's just one of those annoying things about legos.

Best answers
made an entire city once :p had fun building with my bros...was a lot of effort making it, but was well worth the time to destroy it ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom