• It schouldn't be legal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleive I said that it has a rather large amount for OD, almost impossible to achieve.

But the bottom line is, it's still treated by the body as a toxin (the same way excess iron is, even though your body uses iron), and thus beats the crap out of your liver . . . I would suggest quitting before using it in decades. The wear on your liver can proove deadly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cuc, you're wasting your time, despite your admirable efforts.

A bunch of 15 year old potheads and one or two kids who wrote an essay that was probably almost entirely copied off of some weak-ass geocities site that was pro-weed are hardly a listening audience.

If you all want to know about addiction, you have the wrong idea. You dont' become this disgusting depraved monster who runs around "pheening" (it's FIENDING, you illiterate stoner *******s, try going to ****ing school for more than an hour and a half or reading a book that isn't called something like "Ganja and You--The REAL Story" and you might know that)...but it's a very minor trend you will never notice.

Anyone in this thread ever go, "I could go for some weed right now," or said something similar? Ever get excited about smoking? Ever put off something else to smoke? These are addiction. The weed is your priority, but because youa ren't going totally insane without it, you guys think you're A-ok.

I already talked about my father. He's an *******. I dont' care if weed makes you sick, kills you, or you can/can't overdose on it, whatever. All I know is anyone who has been on it for an extended amount of time has been a total ******* about one thing or another, or in many cases everything.

I used to be in a band with two stoners. They would REPEATEDLY get stoned before our gigs even though me and the other guy said "PLEASE wait till afterward." They ignored us and lied every time.

BTW, To the one dude that said he told his friend he didn't want any weed, and then forced himself to watch him smoke to prove to himself that he wasn't addicted:

1.) You shouldn't have to be proving it to yourself.
2.) There shouldn't have been even the slightest bit of wanting.
3.) The fact that you had to consciously decide that just to make yourself feel better demonstrates the situation perfectly.

Ever date a girl who asked you to stop doing pot? What do you do? You don't stop--you lie to her about it. And when she gets mad, you say, "well **** her, she was controlling anyways" and put the blame on her.

Addiction is in many forms and you are all just too wrapped up in your urban ****ing fantasies to have ever even looked at it in any direct way. You will ALWAYS pick weed first. The exceptions are few. You're all weak.

The fact that you all care so much about legalization just shows the addiction and the need right there. You're wrong. Deal with it.

****ing stoner logic.

[/end rant]

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you ask me, weed or any other drugs show how weak you are. i might sound stupid but i cant change the fact that it shows how weak someone is. no offense to the people who use it for med. reasons. Its just a sign of weakness, also the fact remains, drugs are drugs, our body doesnt need them, maybe not even want them. so why bother at all.

-/\/\C

Best answers
You do know that it's their decision to smoke Miruahuana?
It is their choice, THEIR life.
And correct me if I'm wrong, but HARD drugs are the killers.
One little shot of heroine is enough to ruin your life and even your family, if you have one.
One sniff of coke is enough to make you addicted to it.

I've never seen people in Holland complaining about Weed or Miruahuana, it is a very common product from them.
The only people that has a problem against it, is the retarded and tirannic goverment of Holland that literally steals the blood from your nails.

So tell me, what's so bad about weed?
It is just a much more stronger version of the cigarette.
People eventually gets tired of Weed when they use it too much.
And therefore does not create a threat towards the consumers, t hat uses them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Miruahuana"

I rest my case. All potheads inevitably become dumb.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... and thats your main argument?
Just because someone makes a typing mistake does not mean they are stoned... That sounds like an incredibly weak argument to me.
I have never tried, nor never plan on trying Marijuana, and I still say it should be legalized for many reasons already stated.
And for your information, I did not copy my work off of a, how did you say, "weak-ass geocities site that was pro-weed."
Even though I do not agree exactly with the views of all of the people on my side of the argument, my point is this.

If you want to smoke it, fine. I agree it should be legalized even though I do not plan to. But I will not tollerate you calling anyone and everyone who is pro-legalization a weak pothead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not calling everyone who's pro-weed weak potheads. I'm calling weak potheads weak potheads.

The names I have for you, however, will remain reserved in hopes of keeping this thread open. Impeccable grammar does not a forum hero make.

How many potheads do YOU know that have ever put something else in front of weed? There are none; it always comes to that point. That is what addiction is all about.

It's as simple as even the smallest decision, so you'll never notice it of course. And by the time the decisions are bigger, you won't have been paying attention long enough to realize a damned thing. In time you will all become like my father.

A world full of my father is not a good idea, I don't care how much revenue for the country it will make. Shove your revenue, this is bull****. Greedy self-servient capitalist *******s.

This is already pretty much one of the richest nations EVER TO EXIST. And you want MORE. Go figure. Sad thing is I'm not even one of those America-slamming foreigner types who hang around some of the other forums I visit, either...I'm as American as anyone else, and I still find the greed disgusting.

You'll also denote that potheads are selfish. Every gain pointed out by legalizing it would be wonderful for potheads and SUCK for non-potheads. More revenue = more TAXES WE HAVE TO PAY to regulate stuff...on something we don't even want to have. Then that's not including any other numerous problems we will have.

Just a bad idea. Like I said, a world full of my fathers and Cheeches and Chongs and Jim Bruers is not good.

Best answers
With your logic saiyanpride, I'm addicted to Ranch Dressing, Milkshakes, Pussy, and lots of other things. Simply because you have trouble turning something down when it is offered to you doesn't mean you are addicted. It means you like it. There is nothing wrong with liking something. It's true there are people out there who can't handle using things like pot within good reason, but the same goes for alcohol and the such. People who are like that are doomed to be ****holes cuz they can't motivate themselves to do anything besides rot away. I know many people (including myself) who smoke and drink and still live healthy (well I do have a beer gut) lives. And regaurdless, your posts havent contained anything regaurding the legalization of marijuana, all they are, are disses and badmouthing people who do choose to smoke marijuana. Not cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already made my point tons of messages ago, at the beginning of the thread.

This entire thread is filled with one-sided views anyhow. All the potheads are going, "YES LEGALIZE IT, it will be wonderful for everyone!!" and the only people who have sided with the ideals OPPOSITE their own personal ones, are the NON-stoners.

The legalization of Marijuana could just as easily RAPE us in taxation and other labor/import/export costs as much as it could magically quadruple our country's already prosperous revenue. This is not counting the impaired judgment of hundreds upon thousands of drivers, airline pilots, miltary personnel, doctors, etc. etc.

Not to mention FATHERS. But that's besides the point.

Don't use the weak argument that "alcohol and cigarettes are worse"...because honestly, that doesn't say to me, "w00t, c00ln3ss...legalize weed and call it even!" It says "we should've had ALL of this stuff not legal at all from day one, but history didn't go that way and now we're tangled in the red tape we used to hold things up in the first place."

How's that for a direct point of view?

Best answers
I say its your body...if you wanna **** it up then go ahead just dont do it around me.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Brim
With your logic saiyanpride, I'm addicted to Ranch Dressing, Milkshakes, Pussy, and lots of other things. Simply because you have trouble turning something down when it is offered to you doesn't mean you are addicted.
Actually, it's called psycological dependancy, and it is an "addiction". Deal with it, it's scientific fact. THC may not be chemically addictive, but it has caused many people to behave contradictory to what anyone would call . . . logical.

Best answers
This subject is tiring and also being beaten to death. There are pro's and con's for legalization of marijuana...so far the government seems to think that the con's outweigh the pro's. We can argue for forever about it and we still don't do jack cuz we aren't in congress...at least I'm not. Although if I could point out, your generalization about stoners and non-stoners is generally offensive and just not cool. I'm sorry if you've had problems with a person who has used marijuana before, but its not the weed that ****ed them up, it was them...don't blame it on a facilitator, blame the cause.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"saiyan pride" wait a fúckin min, before you start slagin people off with your anti drug views respect their opinion, you dont have to slag off people, many of my friends, including myself are "stonner's" I find u offensive,

You're all weak
i do dope because I WANT TO, not because I NEED TOO, when u try it urself maybe u'll grow up, and stop thinking people hu believe in the good of sumthing are "weak" just because you dont agree. Name 1 perfectly clear reason that somebody is weak for being a pothead... hey i can go without pot whenever i want, it doesnt bother me.

Hey I admit there are some bad things about marijuana, but clearly dismissing the substance because you choose to accept the bad things and thoroughly dismiss the arguements for, is not how you put a good arguement across, and how can you dissmiss arguements which are clearly relevent

Don't use the weak argument that "alcohol and cigarettes are worse"
I understand your point that you dont think any of them should have been legal, but whats done is done, and i dont think (at least in our life time) that they will be made illegal, so these arguements are very important.

You mentioned about stonners that used to play in your band, so what? they were 2 people out of Billions of stonners, its not like all stonners would do the same.

The fact that you dont understand that the tax that would be put on Cannabis, would only apply to people who buy it, and the money from it would go into education, and health services(in the UK neway). You seem to think people are all gonna be smokin on the job, where some jobs you cant even smoke while working, let alone alcohol, there would definatley be a limit on how much u can have before you drive and many other activities which require alertness, and for you information, lots of soldiers in Vietnam used to smoke dope anyway, thats where the term shot gunning came from, its when u smoke a pipe through the rifle of your gun.

You seem to have very little knowlage of the realities of Cannabis, before you start offending people think of something useful to say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
couldnt of said it better david...

Amen to that, *sparks up*

^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom