Legalization Of Marijuana

Legalization Of Marijuana

• It should be legal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It schouldn't be legal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Please don't close until u read my reason. I'm writing a paper on why Marijuana should be legal. Now the only responces I want to hear r one that make some sence besides "I just think it should." I want mature input on this topic. Thanks.
T.G._Cid

Best answers
I'm DUTCH...
ITS LEGAAL HERE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oops sorry bout that.

Well itsused here to by docters to take away some pain for a pacient so its not all that bad. And if you wanna use it so bad you will, the easy way or the hard way, so banning it and making it illigel is no way of fighting it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Even if it is illegal, people do it anyways, legalizing it won't make much of a difference, some people believe it will drop the adolescent rate of tokers, but whatever happens happens, and we'll just have to wait and let whatever happens happen and see what happens o_O

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never quite understood how they could make something that grows naturally upon our planet illegal. I say legalize it.

People are so ignorant about marijuana anyways, if they legalize it, it doesnt mean that everyone is going to go nuts and do it.

Best answers
i think they shoud legalize it they shoud do that about xtc too since now if you buy one but you dont know whats in if it might be poison but if you can buy it in a shop your sure tho get the right stuf

Best answers
the reasons why it should be legalized is tht:
it is less harmful than cigarettes and alcohol
have you seen a piss offed doped up guy?
it can be a cash crop for our government, sold like cigarettes
the benefits are obvious and proven
the canadian senate stated that it should be, and sold for cash

reasons why it should be illegal
can lead to harder drugs (yes, it is true >_< don't even try to argue to me on that. That is from personal experience )
cause problems politically with our American buddies
crime COULD go up (instead of stealing cigarettes, take those too when you hold up a store)
^^^^^ speculation
too much can be harmful to memory(anything in large quanties can be harmful, but try asking my brother what he did last week :\)
another form of second hand smoke ( like you would complain :p)

my 2 cents, as i know people who harm been waiting for legalization for a long time, but know it can't happen. Something about NATO or some world body saying you can't do so :S

Best answers
thats quite a good point actualy ssj3 vegitto... but ecstasy is chemically made and it seriously ****s you up beyond weed, I know people that can just take it easily and its nothing bad to them but I have seem someone take a few too many and this was a party in my house and she ended up trying to smash her head against stuff complaining that it was hurting too much, she nearly died, its got something to do with loads of fluids in ur body going to ur brain...ok....I dont have a clue but somfin complicated like that..

Anyway...

Weed should be legalised, canabis so far has done way less harm to people then tobacco has, dont give me that **** about its cuz not as many people take cannabis because you should know by now a fair ****ing few people do it and its nothing like as bad as tobacco it just gives you a longer lasting better effect...

Think about it, If weed was discovered as having these effects before tobacco and tobacco was known to cause stuff like lung cancer and stuff, Which one do you think would be legal and which illegal...?

my 2 cents, as i know people who harm been waiting for legalization for a long time, but know it can't happen. Something about NATO or some world body saying you can't do so
I heard a set date for it to apparently be legalised in britain, I cant remember the date (damn that weed) but im prity damn sure it will happen.

Anyway, I sound like im a cannabis addict going on like this so ill shush lol...

Best answers
I think that it should be legall.
It should be legall because the only reason it was ilegall in the first place was because some one monopolized hemp paper. Because of that and that they couldn't make another company, thay simply illegalized the use of hemp almost entirely. Now they use the funding from the studys for other things just to help the givernment. Now that is the real reason that they still have it ilegall, not because it is harm full.

That is my 2 cents.

Best answers
hey guys thanks for being really mature about this it really helps out.

Best answers
It shouldn't be legal, take your spelling on the poll, thats reason enough for me.

Best answers
lol ur right about the spelling but the only thing is I don't smoke.

Best answers
Meh, it probably wouldnt hurt too much if it were legal, i mean like ET said, it grows naturrally on our planet, so when cant we smoke it like we would tabacco (cigerettes).

Best answers
Did you know Weed is legalized in more and more states every year? Thats right kiddies, it gets passed by more and more states each year for legalization.

So why then, can't I smoke my marijuana? Because of federal conflicts, it is over ridden by federal government.

For madicinal purposes I do, and fully admit to smoking weed. I get chronic migraines and headaches, so I smoked it, and instantly the migraine is gone. Thats how effective it is. However, because I live in a crap-hole part of town, often you will find it laced with other drugs, which is why I decided to quit, and just deal with prescription meds, which take up to 30 minutes for effect. But I'd much rather suffer 30 minutes of paine occasionaly, than suffer something with much higher of a consequence.

But I'm all for it legalized, its just too good of a plant, but I won't argue why, I think most smokers already understand/know why, its been argued for years.

Best answers
It shouldnt for most of the reasons people have listed an another is the second hand smoke can get you high. So I dont want to be passing by someone doing it and getting high and addicted to such a dangerous drug as marajuana. (its more dangerous than ciggarrettes because its a gateway drug).

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first if your gonan comment, atleast known what your talking about.

Marijuana is more harmful then cigerates, I can not say its more harmful then alchohal cause I dodn not know, but I am 100% sure it is more harmful then cigs.

Anyways my oppinion doesn't matter if it should be legal or not, I voted legalize it, either way I'm not gonna use it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did a report on this for my Social Studies class in school. Here's what I found out about my position. (Pro-legalization)

Good things
- It is less dangerous than many other drugs out there now, yet there is such a large fuss about it.
- Growing it under government regulations would stop all chances of receiving it laced with something.
- If the government grew it, they could apply taxation to it - More government money!
- Marijuana can cure many forms of Cancer, and Glaucoma (makes you blind, idk if I spelled it right.)
- Marijuana can ease, sometimes even negate, pain.
- Money will be saved that would otherwise be spent on conducting police searches and drug busts, etc.

Bad things
- Driving under the influence... and the only way to test for sure in this case is a urine sample, unless I wasn't looking hard enough for information.
- No matter what, there will be people who refuse to become enlightened on the situation and still say "Oh my god! You can't do that! Thats a deadly horrible drug!"

Has Canada legalized Marijuana yet? If they haven't already, it's going to be pretty hard keeping it from crossing the border, and even more money will be spent cracking down security.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I chould not care much, Since I will never use it, even if I chould buy it, allthou I dont Hate people who have used it, but I choose not too want to try it, I dont know if should be made legal or not, I will vote no since I see no `real` reason why it should

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A drug is a drug. None of them should be legalized. If anything I say make pot legal, set up places for people to smoke it (so I don't get high walking from class to class on campus), and make alcohol illegal in public places, just like smoking. Alcohol does a million time more harm than pot. Alcohol causes all manor of car accidents, physical abuse, involuntary violence, and makes you quite vulnarable to your own sexual impulses and the manipulation of others.

I say one or the other, not both.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As most of you know, I'm... aware of the substances... erm, effects... and IMO, it should be legal.

Best answers
Boyster is right. Drugs are drugs. It doesn't matter if it is the least harmful drug out there, because it still messes you up. That's like saying shooting yourself with a rubber bullet over and over is safer than using real ammunition. Sure, it's safer, but is it still a smart idea? No.

Marijuana is a depressant. If you are using it, you have problems whether you care to admit it or not. People even claim it isn't addictive, which is a pile of crap. "I could stop any time I wanted to." people tell me. If that's the case, why do you keep using it? Why do you want it legalized? It's harmful to your health and doesn't fix your emotional state.

If you use pot, you're a friggin' loser. Get a hobby, get a life, and seek counciling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom