Left4Dead Video Released

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game can only be really good or really bad. No way can it be ok. Downloading the movie now but it wont be done for 10 minutes :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say, I'm liking this game more and more.

Edit: @ True-Warrior - It's an FPS. There's no third person view. Or if there is, it'll suck and be completely pointless and retarded because nobody uses third person view in an FPS. Because that's retarded and stupid... and pointless...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This sounds like a damn good game, could be fun especially in lan parties :)

btw, wasn't this game developed by Minh Le Goose and the other cs creators ?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw, wasn't this game developed by Minh Le Goose and the other cs creators ?
Yeah they went on to make Turtle rock studios which is the company that is making L4D. They are working closely with valve on this game. I have been following this game since they first released info on it and I have never been more siked about playing this game.

Best answers
This game looks 'meh' imo.

Zombie games are getting old, same with Zombie movies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There may be many zombie games, but not all of them are good.

This one looks quite interesting, but why are the zombies so damn fast? They run and jump pretty fast. :p I'm personally a bigger fan of the slower, more festering and decomposing kind of zombie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There may be many zombie games, but not all of them are good.

This one looks quite interesting, but why are the zombies so damn fast? They run and jump pretty fast. :p I'm personally a bigger fan of the slower, more festering and decomposing kind of zombie.
I read in an article that there will be several different zombie types. And obviously some of them are faster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read in an article that there will be several different zombie types. And obviously some of them are faster.
Watching the video, the normal weak zombies will be fast, as in, run after you fast. Then there's the insane ones that jump and cling on walls and crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom