Left 4 Dead Videos

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is still the number one game on my list, I must have it. I have been following it since the beginning and I cannot wait. The only problem I see are all the idiots that will be playing it and since FF is on ALL THE TIME I just know I will be getting team killed a lot. I hope I can find a good group of people to work through the maps with. Maybe the old resident evil:eek:utbreak group would like to get together :D.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll be like RE:Outbreak, only play with people you trust, lmao. Not sure whether or not to STEAM this yet or get it for the 360. I'm pretty sure I'll roll with the PC version.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'll be like RE:Outbreak, only play with people you trust, lmao. Not sure whether or not to STEAM this yet or get it for the 360. I'm pretty sure I'll roll with the PC version.
You better get it on pc, think about all the user created content you will never get on 360. Also if we don't play this together I will hunt you down.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a "Game of the Year" candidate IMO

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arg, so many good games coming out this year, i'm a firm believer that UT3 will rip its competition to tiny pieces though.

i might get this, if only to play with you guys =]

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not coming out this year. It comes out the beginning for 2008. So that means we should have plenty of time to play all the games coming out this holiday season.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be getting this. :D

We can all play together like a little happy band of murdering mauraders! With guns!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom