Learn the Truth about meat and Animal cruelty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I've already stated that eating meat is "barbaric". Which is why I've converted.

Yes we are "omnivores", but really can you imagine tearing the leg off a pet and eating it? There is no difference to that, then buying meat from stores. Also, when you eat meat.. your eating the many biotics within it.

The closest thing we are carnivours.. are scavengers. Slaughter Houses arent Humain Killing Grounds.

Learn the truth about Animal cruelty in slaughter houses and in Animal testing.

*removinated*

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Humans are omnivores. Can we live without meat? Yeah. Do I want to? No. Am I less healthy because of it? No.

Next you're going to be telling us that it's wrong to kill cows.
I ****ing called it.

If I was starving, and the only edible thing around me was my cat, you can bet your ass I'd kiss her furry face, tell her I'm sorry, and then bash her head in with a pipe and eat her. We raise animals specifically to slaughter and then eat them. We've been doing it since the moment we were able to, and we'll keep doing it until you can think of a better way.

As for the medicine, had we just left them alone and never bothered testing anything on them, quite a bit of our medicines, vaccines and all sorts of other things would have never existed. Things we like, love and take for granted. I'd rather perform tests on animals than have some doctor perform tests on me and apologize later on because I was going to die in 2 hours due to a miscalculation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, it's sad. But I'm all for animal testing.

I'm also all for slaughtering pigs and cows for meat for humans to eat. Survival of the fittest.

I'd rather kill 5000 animals and find a cure for aids, then to not even attempt it at all.

We were designed to eat meat. Why not step forth and do it?

edit:
I ****ing called it.

If I was starving, and the only edible thing around me was my cat, you can bet your ass I'd kiss her furry face, tell her I'm sorry, and then bash her head in with a pipe and eat her. We raise animals specifically to slaughter and then eat them. We've been doing it since the moment we were able to, and we'll keep doing it until you can think of a better way.
I agree FULL heartedly. If I had to kill my beloved german shepard, sure, it would torment me for the rest of my life. But at least I survived. I'd make sure to get my dog as swift and possible as I can. be it a one shot or not.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
there is already a better way.. Search and discover it.. Veggies, fruits, but oh wait were destroying those too.. options are becoming limited

I choose to respect life, and I seriously doubt i'de bash my pet's head in for a quick meal if I'm hungry/starving.

Yes, it's sad. But I'm all for animal testing.

I'm also all for slaughtering pigs and cows for meat for humans to eat. Survival of the fittest.

I'd rather kill 5000 animals and find a cure for aids, then to not even attempt it at all.

We were designed to eat meat. Why not step forth and do it?

edit:

I agree FULL heartedly. If I had to kill my beloved german shepard, sure, it would torment me for the rest of my life. But at least I survived. I'd make sure to get my dog as swift and possible as I can. be it a one shot or not.
This is a BIG misconception, we no longer need animals to do testing..

Best answers
Yeah.. but is that way necessarily easier? I don't like animal cruelty either.. and yes i would like it better if it never existed, but **** son.. i like to eat meat, and im sure most others do too. If you don't like meat, thats fine with me.. i dont really give a flying ****, but keep it to yourself. People will eat meat.

Live with it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is already a better way.. Search and discover it.. Veggies, fruits, but oh wait were destroying those too.. options are becoming limited

I choose to respect life, and I seriously doubt i'de bash my pet's head in for a quick meal if I'm hungry/starving.
I have an experiment for you. When you have a kid, feed him based on a strictly vegan diet. See what happens.

SPOILER ALERT

He's going to die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd be surprised what people do in extreme situations of starvation. Really, you would.

But isn't plant life also considered life? What justifies killing animals, as it is to killing plants? Why do we tend to rip plants right out of their roots without considering it's feelings.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
"if you have information on human genes, what's the point in going back to animals?"

we can produce tissues ect for testing. Animals aren't required.

I have an experiment for you. When you have a kid, feed him based on a strictly vegan diet. See what happens.

SPOILER ALERT

He's going to die.

Tell that to the 100+ mile (non stop marathon runners) who stay away from all meat products

Best answers
Call me crazy.. but I would rather eat a 12 oz. filet instead of a fried up slab of genetic tissue.

Again, call me crazy.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"if you have information on human genes, what's the point in going back to animals?"

we can produce tissues ect for testing. Animals aren't required.

Tell that to the 100+ mile (non stop marathon runners) who stay away from all meat products
I didn't realize a baby ran 100+ miles without stopping.

That changes everything.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
there are human dna and tissues that we have stored that can be "grown"/ "farmed"

edit..

I didn't realize a baby ran 100+ miles without stopping.

That changes everything.

a baby? Hrmm I bet a baby intakes more harm from eating chemical storing meat products when compared to a non meat eating routine

hormones ect ect...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But alas, in my stand point, animals are better. You can observe their reactions to what happens much more easily then stored tissue.

Unless, by farming that tissues, you mean genetically crafting a small baby strictly used for testing?

Call me a ****ed up man, but I'm all up for that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a baby? Hrmm I bet a baby intakes more harm from eating chemical storing meat products when compared to a non meat eating routine

hormones ect ect...
Except babies don't die when they eat meat. They die when they're not receiving proper nourishment due to neglectful, stupid vegan parents.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
.. on that "Possible cure for cancer" thread..

it was said that a cure for animals isn't exactly a sure cure for humans considering the many biological differences.

This also applies here.. u can test it on animals.. but the results wont be the same for humans.. so why use animals?

as for observation, you can still observe a drugs reaction on dna/tissues ect without testing on HUMANS, but instead on human samples that are farmed ect..

@zeo: you know.. i'm pretty sure you dont need meat to meet your full standard of nutrition.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing is going change in the upcoming years, i can guarantee that.

Humans need Protein.

I however, support the thought of animals being able to live their lives normally in a big area, and then when 4-5 years old, putting them to sleep so they won't feel the pain at all. Animal tests : Most of the things have already been said here of what i think.

@ Jinx:

Yes, some of the experiments that have been proven to be working, don't work to humans.

There are some people that go to experiments for money. If you really want to do so, go ahead.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@zeo: you know.. i'm pretty sure you dont need meat to meet your full standard of nutrition.
You seem to be completely ignoring the fact that I'm speaking about babies, so I'll spell it out for you.

I'm speaking about babies.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
But alas, in my stand point, animals are better. You can observe their reactions to what happens much more easily then stored tissue.

Unless, by farming that tissues, you mean genetically crafting a small baby strictly used for testing?

Call me a ****ed up man, but I'm all up for that.
well.. i think it is ****ed up....

its like taking a human baby and testing diseases and **** on him.. he cant talk he doesn't know why your doing it to him, and from birth he experiences horrible conditions, and during all of this he's alone and crying. What possibly could be humane about that?

Concious life is still concious life

@zeo.. tell me why a baby "needs" meat, if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom