Latest Sig: More spoof lameness.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some people like my goofy signatures, others do not. I don't really care, one way or another, but I figured I'd post my latest (soon to be added when the forum is where it belongs).

Any serious crits are welcome, and I know that there will be plenty.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the red font, it's almost impossible to read.

Other than that, just slide the green font, so it's not cut off at the bottom, and you got a winner.

5/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7.5/10, not a fan of the white dots, plus i dunno who cucjira is, why not just use Godzilla? Unless that's too expected.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me points to Morpheus in the Cuceus sig and waits for the obvious to hit Chakra X from the sky.

The white dots are supposed to be falling ashes, but I suppose it could have been done better.

The red font was readable untill I switched to .jpg, at which point it seriously degraded. I agree with the green font being cut off, but I think I've toasted the work file already. There won't be any editing of the image.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
/me points to Morpheus in the Cuceus sig and waits for the obvious to hit Chakra X from the sky.

The white dots are supposed to be falling ashes, but I suppose it could have been done better.

The red font was readable untill I switched to .jpg, at which point it seriously degraded. I agree with the green font being cut off, but I think I've toasted the work file already. There won't be any editing of the image.

OOOOOH. I still dont get the "jira" part

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Gojira" is Japanese for Godzilla, it's how it's pronounced in the movies, with Godzilla in the subtitles.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gojira is Godzilla's actual name. If you can bear to sit through the 1998 american Godzilla movie, you can easily see for yourself how the translation mistake changed Gojira into Godzilla. The fisherman that first sees it, rapidly says Gojira, over and over, and it sounds like Godzilla, especially to those unversed in japanese. It was the only thing about that movie I liked though, since Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin ironically lost everything else in translating that movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definately fix the red typo.. I really like the screenshot though. And add a border ;)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Aw, I Was expecting a LoCucus >_< !

Anyways, pretty funny, just do something with the red text. o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i personally think you need to cucify godzilla

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
i personally think you need to cucify godzilla

That had occured to me as well, I was planning on adding stuff to him, we'll see If I can succeed at the next iteration.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That had occured to me as well, I was planning on adding stuff to him, we'll see If I can succeed at the next iteration
Cuczilla has a more natural and flowing tone to it in comparison to cucjira, also less confusing to the unfamillars of the golden oldies, i cant imagine what you have prepared for our lizardy friends looks in the way of the cuc :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom