LAST DRAGONBALL EPISODE

Best answers
im wondering if they're ever gonna make a new series after dbgt... would be nice, since gt was so damn short

but in the meantime, db starts next monday

Best answers
I enjoyed the Pre-Saiyan days of DB. To be honest, the entire serious should of ended at Cell Games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien said:
I enjoyed the Pre-Saiyan days of DB. To be honest, the entire serious should of ended at Cell Games.
Yeah, would have made more sense and dragonball/z would have gone out with one heck of a bang.

Best answers
i ahve the movie to. its called movie 14 special anniversary. It takes place 100 years later after evil shenlong saga. t ctually a pretty cool 40 min movie :) donwload it sometime :)
and yougusy do know that dbz/gtwoulhave kept going if only theratings would have eben better

Best answers
ES_TANK said:
i ahve the movie to. its called movie 14 special anniversary. It takes place 100 years later after evil shenlong saga. t ctually a pretty cool 40 min movie :) donwload it sometime :)
and yougusy do know that dbz/gtwoulhave kept going if only theratings would have eben better
hehe everyone fails to relize that was from a video game ;) its on kazaa in 3 parts ive seen it, but the truth is, it was for some wierd game system in japan that we never got, but it was a DBZ game but puttin those FMV's together also made it a movie, so yes in a way it is a movie, but for the most part its not

Best answers
Grrr.... you guys are all soo lucky, i have not seen any english GT episodes, the closest we got to GT was the end of buu saga, New Zealand doesn't get sweet **** all with DBZ/GT, the've even taken it off TV because the episodes kept re-running, i downloaded one GT episode (where goku goes to hell and fights frieza and cell) but it's in japaneese with english subs!!!

Best answers
hehe everyone fails to relize that was from a video game its on kazaa in 3 parts ive seen it, but the truth is, it was for some wierd game system in japan that we never got, but it was a DBZ game but puttin those FMV's together also made it a movie, so yes in a way it is a movie, but for the most part its not

No, that was Lost movie 1-3 im tlaking bout Movie 14 special annversary :)

Hilloki

H
Movie 14 is the movie with Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. i have seen it i would know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Movie 14 is the movie with Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. i have seen it i would know.
Hehe, Movie 14? .. Do you mean the Dragonball Anniversary? The Dragonball movie didn't have Vegeta Jr. in it, it was also based on the series 'dragonball'.

Vegeta Jr. only appeared in the last episode of Dragonball GT.

EDIT: DBGT sucks. :D

Best answers
Like Prince said, movie 14 is just the 10th Anniversary special.

The movie featuring Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. is just the DBGT Special.

Best answers
I have the 14th movie its where they remake the Beggining of Dragonball they acutally use computer generation in the very last part where going is powering up to defeat the black guy in the robot suit because Goku thinks he killed eight-chan. The people that made GT made it you can tell by the drawing style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom