LAST DRAGONBALL EPISODE

Best answers
Hello guys i just wanne't to ask if there somthing after dragonball, dragonballz, dragonballgt and not dragonballaf cause it is only created by a fan. I live in holland and today was the last episode of dragonballgt that goku visits everyone and stuff. but it would be cool if there is a new one whit vegeta and goku jr. plzz reply.

Best answers
Yo demon, ik heb de aflevering ook al gezien.
ik vond hem zo mooi dat ik hem gedownd had.
ik heb hem wel 6 keer gekeken.
maar ik vind dat je een sterk punt hebt. het zou wel cool zijn al er een serie daarover kwam.
(er is ook een special van) maar die kan ik nergens vinden.
maar dat is mijn mening

Now in the english:
Yo Demon, i saw the episode too.
i liked it so much that i downloaded it.
ive watched it over 6 times.
but i think you have a point.
it would be cool if they make episodes of Gokujr. and Vegetajr. (There is a special movie about that but i havent found it yet.
thats all.
greetz wilco

Best answers
Offtopic: This should be in the offtopic section

Ontopic: There are simply no more episodes after DB GT.
I know its sad..
Its time too get on with our lives *opens window, jumps outside*
I love NATUR....e
....piepiep....piepiep...pieppppp........

Best answers
There are some people that say their will be a Dragonball V based on goku and vegeta jr, and a fusion of old goku and vegeta that will stay vegeto from that point on. Don't know if it's true. But we will see.

Best answers
:'( the end has come to swich to only computer and no more tv (only tv on friday night than) :p

Best answers
<sigh> it's all over now, unfortunately. but, i have heard that yorin (the dutch channel that showed dbz and dbgt here) is gonna show the original db pretty soon! yay :)

Best answers
yay thx 2 england(thts me) we already got db, but trust me to miss the last episode of gt

Best answers
I think there is a whole alot JR stuff in dbgt special (its a movie) so try finding it on google

Best answers
is the original dragonball better than dbz or gt
me myself prefer dbz until now because i didn't like gt much it was to short and to little story with good action and emotions in dbz you could feel with the characters but in gt it was different it was more for the little kids :s

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are moves about goku jr and vegeta jr, I had them but there in jap. So there not in english yet.

Best answers
Yeah, I agree with pimpass. GT became fun when they got to Li Shenron but for the rest it was booorrrriing, especially the beginning. In DBZ was more action and it was just better

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gt sucks all the way, all the characters are messed up. The voices are not evenclose to what they where in dbz, and the fx, like talking with a closed mouth sux even more. Two make this short, gt lacks everything dbz had.

Best answers
Snow1586 said:
There are moves about goku jr and vegeta jr, I had them but there in jap. So there not in english yet.
That's most likely the DBGT Special. Featuring Goku Jr the most. =)
Also any rumor saying that there is another series after DBGT is false.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBGT is also fanfiction, anyways, no there is nothing after it. DB wasn't all that good, DBZ was the best of all three.

Scruffie

S
>>DeMoN<< said:
:'( the end has come to swich to only computer and no more tv (only tv on friday night than) :p
Whoa, ****, don't go that far, it's not the only good thing on TV. I don't you to be deprived.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dargonball isn't too bad. Theres probably better fights in that than in DBGT :rolleyes:

Face it, DBGT was not made by the makers of DBZ and it shows badly...real badly. The only decent saga in it was the bebei one (towards the end) The super andriod 18 one lasted like 2 episodes and the dragon - li shenron or whatever his name was.....well.. at this point the dragon would have had so much power that Goku could not have blocked that final move in normal form, and the dragon could have probably blown the Earth away with a ki blast....let alone the giant spiritbomb Goku throws at the end....

Anyway, enough of that... DBZ ROCKS!!!

Best answers
im sorry for going off topic but >>Demon<< shouldnt u be giving proper credit for who made your sig? lol i made a free layout on my site, and you just took the banner, resized and added text, im not positive but i think the rules state credit should be some where

Best answers
Hmm... Actually, i forget which one but some DBZ website kept saying they were tring to make a new series,they were supposed to release a trailer about a month ago but i dont remember what the sites name is so i cant see it. its not badai sponcered and Akira Toriyama has nothing to do with it, and look how the last non Akira Toriyama, DB based anime turned out... Stupid dbgt, i kinda liked the dan dan OP though, lol.

Edit: Off topic but wanted to say it any way: You know whats wierd about db in general? If you can destroy a planet with a power level of 800,000 wouldnt the planet blow up by you just stepping on it with a pl of a couple hundred mill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom