lan

Best answers
does this mod support lan??cause i wanna play in lan with this mod and i would like to know.so if i should download it or not

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you have steam, you can if you dont have steam and hl 1 you can't play it.You could try to find warrez stuff but we don't support them

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does this mod support lan??cause i wanna play in lan with this mod and i would like to know.so if i should download it or not
Yes, LAN is supported. However, the latest release of ESF 1.3 doesn't have bots, but the final release will.

Best answers
i dont care about bots but to play with friends through a lan.and i do have half life 1

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont care about bots but to play with friends through a lan.and i do have half life 1
Well if each of you have Steam and a legitimate copy of Half Life 1 with ESF installed, there shouldn't be a problem.

Best answers
Hello everyone :) I have a simple question...
Since there are no bots and as far as i have seen no dragonballs can be found...how can u increase your powerlevel by playing on lan??(because i want to test the new transformations of players)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in console:

sv_cheats 1

powerlevel 99999999999999999

Best answers
umm i try typing powerlevel 999999 after i type the sv_cheats 1 but nothing happens ... any idea why?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, I was talking about the 1.3 open beta, that command isn't in 1.2.3.

Best answers
Is it the one which says Earth's Special Forces Powerleve...?

and umm.... after i download this file do i have to put it anywhere...in any folder or sth?

Last edited by a moderator:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of double posting use the
edit button.

And you don't need to download anything to change your PL.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the thread Dam.

If you're using the 1.3 Open Beta, open console, type "sv_cheats 1", then type "powerlevel 999999999" and your powerlevel will be changed.

If you're using 1.2.3, you need to download and install amxx. After thats installed, you need to download and install this plugin. This page explains how to install plugins. Once the plugin is installed, open console and type "esf_powerlevel (nickname) (powerlevel to give)" So for example, "esf_powerlevel sub 9999999999"

edit: Btw, if you're using 1.2.3, there are bots. Press =

Last edited:
Best answers
Thanks for the edit advice but when i download that text i just can't read it...and btw i am using 1.3 but pasted in 1.2.3 files because there is a problem with my pc and if i use another folder to change the game from Half-Life it stucks...you know what i mean...i just can't play and if i click once it says Program not responding and an option <Close Programm>

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Thanks for the edit advice but when i download that text i just can't read it...and btw i am using 1.3 but pasted in 1.2.3 files because there is a problem with my pc and if i use another folder to change the game from Half-Life it stucks...you know what i mean...i just can't play and if i click once it says Program not responding and an option <Close Programm>
v1.2.3 & v1.3 are separated. They both have their own folders and they should not! be merged with each other.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I think you have to type "restart" after putting in sv_cheats 1

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
just FYI, its possible to play on LAN with friends by using only one steam account.

I used to play CSS with a friend on LAN like that all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom