LAN cheater gets owned

Tip

Best answers
that was great, I wish I could do that to cheaters.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Your power supply's still good."
I remember seeing this before, but I don't remember that part. That was pretty funny.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL

That owned.... and makes me want to go to a lan party just to watch something like that happen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remember seeing that video years ago. still a good laugh though, his **** got owned

Best answers
hahahahahahha.......oh man that was good!

DIE CHEATERS!!!!

Best answers
Damn, thats rough. IMO this just shows how sad people get when it comes to video games - they would kick you out like that and destroy your computer. None the less, this was still quite funny. What a poor bastard...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No... it shows how stupid someone can be. I'm sure everyone had plenty of warnings prior to the tournament. This kid was asking for it, if you ask me.

Walking in... I would have noticed the sign that probably said "Cheaters will be kicked out!"

and, also noticed the Lan Party "police" that walked around looking for aimbots... etc, etc.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats obviously staged. 1) Someone happened to have a camera handy to videotape this.
2) The guy picked up the kid. If this was real, that guy would be in jail and could have been sued.
3) No one goes crazy because someone was using aimbot...

Anywho, another reason for me not to play cs.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If only that could be done to every cheater....

Best answers
Zeonix i dont think alot pll will care ifs its real or not... if its not real then its a laugh anyways... if it is real that makes it even better.

lol at nerds scrounging (spelling) for parts at the end.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it was real... that guy shouldve did something with the half of the computer case he had. he shouldve cracked a few heads with it and smash the left overs on the big fat guy. then he couldve thrown the monitor, which is now broken, to a random person who was laughing.

or at least that wouldve been my option =/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read most of the posts before mine and you'll understand why i posted, Heihachi. And yeah, if that was me and my pc, I'd take down a few people before i left.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he could have been using a wallhack. anyways it could be real because if he had fought back there were a crap load of security there, he would have been owned. he was probabily in shock that his **** got thrown.

Best answers
This is why carrying a gun isn't that bad =P, anyone that goes to a lan Cs tournie obviously has nothing to lose anyways hah!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahahahaha, that was awesome.

Best answers
Pure justice if you ask me. Cheating on other people just destroys others fun, and when you get caught, you're dead. I personally sometimes cheat on SINGLE-PLAYER, so i can find out stuff. But cheating on internet is bad, real bad.

Best answers
"what the hell? I think we got a cheater!"
Mwhahaah :D
"take ur damn computer" O_O that was kinda ..... useless (damn u broke that Radeon 9800 :D)
And then like hiena :)
This is sweeeeeeet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom