Krillins hair

Best answers
Im just slightly curious, what exactly is Krillins transformation called? Let me show you what i mean...
Goku, Gohan, Trunks & Vegeta- Go ssj
Cell- Becomes semi-perfect
Buu- Becomes Evil Buu
Krillin- Gets hair!? ;/
Does anyone have the answer?

Best answers
EvaUnit01 said:
Im just slightly curious, what exactly is Krillins transformation called? Let me show you what i mean...
Goku, Gohan, Trunks & Vegeta- Go ssj
Cell- Becomes semi-perfect
Buu- Becomes Evil Buu
Krillin- Gets hair!? ;/
Does anyone have the answer?

they call it...Mystic Krillin......dont ask me why, i would have just made him get an angrier face skin, not new clothes/hair

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well they just thougth it up.

It`s worse the transformation.

Maybe they`ll change it in kaioken orso cause this sucks a bit.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
simple, copy the Krillin model, paste it somewhere, rename it to krillin2 and have it replace the krillin2.mdl, there, you have urself a simple powerup like piccolo

Orz

Best answers
Hair is actually a potent source of power. The ancient Indian mystics knew of a mysterious hair tree in the deepest jungles of Africa. The Mayans themselves valued this hair tree, partaking from its fragrant flowers and adding to their ki immensely.

It was also rumoured to increase the speed of the user, as demonstrated in AD 47 by an Arabian historian. He also mentioned that it was frequently used by the Roman armies in their battle against the vicious tribal elephants of Southern Mesopotamia.

Best answers
Orz were did u get that from? is it true? lol hmmmm i think thats stupid i mean hair gives u speed? and putting flowers in your hair increaces ki?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
acually, esf isnt correct with the trans for krillin, because in the series, krillin says "the world is in peace now, so i let my hair grow"
he never grew his hair cuz it would get in the way, so it actually isnt a transformation

Best answers
Nope but well... its like you remember..
when they came to Buu saga.. (what i can remember.. been ages ago) he had been training with #18. and gotten alot stronger.. and he has to get 3 mil before transforming.. so i see why not? 7 years.. well.. takes almost as long time to get 3mil while the others are at SSJ and 5 mil :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom