Krillin, to the max.

Best answers
Its kinda funny but a little bit unessecary unless your actually going to release a model like that wouldnt you agree?

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
thats not even krillin -_-;....mor eliek his evil twin that has more hair then the good krillin does o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dat kwillin is like umabah ghey! it iz ugleh az teh hippoz of 1900 bee cee... i tink joo need mo wefawacez of him face cuz him gotz teh face of a ghey mon!!!!

kiddalingaling... i like teh image... made meh smile to i like fell cuz him mustystache am funneh!

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats not Krillin dude's
it's his Father........Krillaiden (w00t I fused Raiden and Krillin....sowwy Mortal Kombat o_o)

Anyways I was scrolling down and saw that u typed : "no crits cuz it's good ect."

so I was like looking the holes (what eva it is)
then saw the eyes
and then the BASTA LOOKING MUSTASHO!!!
so I fall from the chair and that's the whole history (hmm planing 2 make a movie...nvm)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
um didn't we say no crits? i mean it is prefect after all so hush up ;)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
tooo bad, jsut hush and praise me XD.

(btw same ref for krillin i guess i got ir from raiko, if you look at the mesh tho and skin style you will see it's nothing like each other not ot mention i didn't follow the ref exactly. Ref and style ripping is completely different. Style ripping is when you have a blatant copy of someone's style throughout 2 or more of your models/skins. I think me and smo have pretty much defined our styles already, what? still don't beleieve me? compare for yourself Darksun's Krillin ).

Best answers
i think smo did that to hide the fact that the bottom part isnt done yet :/, and also how did he rip darksun's style, the only similarity is that they both have white eyes, and iam pretty sure darksun didnt invent the first white eyed krillin model

Best answers
zeldalink said:
you always say about the darks ripping style but eum the eyes and eyebrows nee the entire head is in darksun style so there you have it your a style rppr to how dous that feel you have become wat u hated :p
Whuh? It's not even vaguley like Darksuns style... methinks you have no idea what you're talking about. o_O

Best answers
LOOK guys:

First, he skin the head...
Than he opened it in photoshop...
And than he add him his beard and his NOSE!!!
It´s not skinned with a nose, only edited in photoshop! :]

BTW, the skin looks very cartoonish... i like that style ^_^
But i think you did something wrong coloured... his points on his head looks very dangerous coloured... they are ORANGE!!! O_O O_O O_O O_O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yeah well smo's alseep so i will talk for him :devgrin: . The dots are well.....evil we dunno how to do them, anyone want to do a drawover or paintover or whatever we will probably take the best one and use it, since he are having such problems

Best answers
Eclipse said:
yeah well smo's alseep so i will talk for him :devgrin:
I just bet Smo snores in his sleep... or at least talks... "Gmo... pewp...". :p

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Scruffie said:
maybe, but considering he is sleeping downstairs and i am upstairs i dunno :).

Best answers
Dip his hand in a bowl of warm water, go on... then stick a label on the side saying "Hi From Scruffie". :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruffie said:

Eclipse said:
maybe, but considering he is sleeping downstairs and i am upstairs i dunno :).

Scruffie said:
Dip his hand in a bowl of warm water, go on... then stick a label on the side saying "Hi From Scruffie". :p
try to keep it on the topic of the model/skin guys, not smo's sleeping habits,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom