Krillin Reborn (liek zomg!)

Best answers
I say stick with the blue. Allthough the black is quite nice.
But how hard is it to alter something like that? So you could just do it yourself if you felt the urge.
The skin has improved alot.
good job man.

Best answers
I am gonna go with the blue I think. I like it better ingame. Introducing..... the Kanji!!!! -cheer cheer-

dont comment on the blue sections, they are obviously not skinned ^_^;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's really good, at least 5x better than the current Krillin, RavenBlade, my hat goes off to you.

Oh yeah, and i'd stick with Blue, I just think it looks more DBZ'ish. Maybe release the black one as part of v1.3 and then the blue version on ESF world so nobody can complain, or vice versa.

Best answers
Hehe you posted just before I clicked post I think -_- crafty devil.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. I like it, maybe you should release the black after 1.3 is released so someone can pick between black and blue.

Best answers
Impressive, i'm lovin the whole thing. Although my untrained eyes don't see a large difference between this new one and the old one, but none the less it's fantastic.

Best answers
Heh, a few people have requested skin varitions I have posted. I might release a custom "just for fun" skinpack after 1.3. For those who like some pwn in their dbz costumes.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The elbows , back of the knee's And once again the back of his neck or teh scaryness. lol,
The skin is odd in those places, Its reallly lookin In the rest of the area's, keep it up man Im really lookin forward to using teh Reborn Krillin :) lol

Best answers
sexy sexy... cant wait to be modeling some again

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ravendust said:
That's really good, at least 5x better than the current Krillin, RavenBlade, my hat goes off to you.
yeah, **** the guy who modeled it, he is a *****, great job raven it's all you buddy! :S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
clipseh, everyone knows you rock at your job, and that you modeled krillin, and that you did an awsome job of it. but this thread is about the skin :S meh....i really wanna side with you buddy...

*hugs*

Best answers
Eclipse said:
yeah, **** the guy who modeled it, he is a *****, great job raven it's all you buddy! :S
That’s not what he said Eclipse -_-. 5x better is referring to the current Krillin skin. The premise of both my threads (Vegeta and Krillin) was no talk about the model, full stop. Due to the fact the model wont be changed; stop being argumentative. There was no need for that =P.

Best answers
Nice to see Krillin still being perfected. Original Blue , Or Badass Black. both pwnage..HMMMM

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Raven Blade said:
That’s not what he said Eclipse -_-. 5x better is referring to the current Krillin skin. The premise of both my threads (Vegeta and Krillin) was no talk about the model, full stop. Due to the fact the model wont be changed; stop being argumentative. There was no need for that =P.
Thats not what he said there, i'm no mind reader i take the words for what they are :laff: , plus i like to be mean, it's more fun then being nice like i used to be ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom