Krillin "Power Beam"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember that slow powerful beam krillin used against the saibamen in the saiyin saga?

Yea, i think that would be cool, i mean come on, the only reason krillin is in ESF is because of destructo disc...

...And how many people actually get killed repeatedly by a disc...

yea no1, Discs are big and slow and make noise.

I think if he had a "power beam" it could be used like final flash, slow moving, large splash, that would be kinda cool.

Best answers
Um... Krillin does have that attack. It's called "Scatterbeam." However I don't think it's powerful enough.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O scatterbeam is like, beamspammers dream >_> homing multitude of ki attacks, if you got a nice powerlevel, it can wipe out everyone on a server and you dont really even have to aim.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, people say Krillin is underpowered, but when he transes he has the highest speed in the game, and this beam is probably the most useful beam in the game.

I can't remember if it's called Scatterbeam or Splitbeam, either way, it's already in.

Best answers
Scatterbeam is fine the way it is in terms of power, charge and ki cost.
I also heard someone say ages ago that longer charged disks won't just be bigger, but they'll travel faster too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG i'm not even talking about ****ign scatter beam, scatter beam isnt even in dbz, and its not even a beam its like double big bang with homing ability.

I'm talking about an actual beam like kameha, where you sit there... shooting the beam... controling it and crap?

understand?
Go watch the saiyin saga movies where they fight the saiba dudes

Best answers
Geez dude, calm down. As far as I remember the only attack Krillin used on the saibamen IS the scatterbeam. Then again I could be wrong. Could you post a pic so we know what attack you're talking about?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
& that's enough for krillin , if this attack was ever in esf , it would have to have something that would give you an advantage , and i couldn't be f***ed thinking of one at the moment

Best answers
lol orite theres this 1 attack he used, it was on buu when he was blowing up planets and went into the other world and krillin and umcha or somthn used those balls they could control with there fingers? wat if he could use that attack but it was alot powerful and u can control it, but its a ball the first ball in game u can control.. with mouse just like a beam but its just a ball but very deadly..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SK: I believe you're taling about the Spirit Ball, that was Yamcha only.

ZN:
OMG i'm not even talking about ****ign scatter beam, scatter beam isnt even in dbz, and its not even a beam its like double big bang with homing ability.

I'm talking about an actual beam like kameha, where you sit there... shooting the beam... controling it and crap?

understand?
Go watch the saiyin saga movies where they fight the saiba dudes
I just watched it and that thing IS the Splitbeam, he fires two blasts, one in each hand, they converge, split and rain energy blasts down on all the Saibamen, killing them all. As for 'a beam like the Kamehameha that you can control'...there's the Kamehameha :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom