Krillen's PL

Best answers
Ok, The only dragon ball z episodes i have seen is up to the point were buu is defeated. So Dont go calling me a newbie for what I am about to say.

If you all looked at the ESF Game play manule ( you can download it here, and look at Krillen, under the Characters tab, you will notice, he has more power than ANYONE when he is perfect. Now, I know he is "Mystic" (I dont know if he acually goes mystic in the DBZ series) and all, but GOhan goes Mystic too, and he should have way more power... So if some one could fill me in on this that would be great!

-Jeff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's cuz Krillin is the only completed character!! That is the only transformation that he will get...ever!! Dont worry, itll all work out in Beta 2!!

Best answers
Sorry to double post, but a correction is in order. In esf, they do make Gohan go Super Saiyen. But he really does go mystic in DBZ.

Best answers
Basically, it's like this...Krillen is done and everyone else isn't. Once everyone else get's their other transforms in in later installments, Krillen won't be the fastest or the strongest. Hope that answers your question, basically we have him set up for future beta releases.

Best answers
No no no, What do you mean completed? YOu mean he cant transform any further? Look at every one el's perfect transformation? No werre near Krillens.

Best answers
no, this is the teenage Gohan. But fill me in on this krillen thing please, dont change the topic!

Best answers
uhm...no...its not...

little 11 year old gohan is in the beta right now (the one who pwned cell)

not book nerd 16 year old gohan.....

Best answers
You like calling him a nerd dont you. He is a really powerfull nerd then eh? Wll why do they make hims so tall then? grr, dont change topic!

Best answers
What they are saying is that the Krillin you see now in this release of the beta (1) is the same krillin you will see in all future releases of beta (2, 3, 4, however many betas they make).

He is the only fully completed character, and in future releases, all the other characters will get more transformations added to their templates now. Hence, they will all become much more stronger and faster than Krillin is, like it should be.

Hope that clears it up

Best answers
Originally posted by Shiver
What they are saying is that the Krillin you see now in this release of the beta (1) is the same krillin you will see in all future releases of beta (2, 3, 4, however many betas they make).

He is the only fully completed character, and in future releases, all the other characters will get more transformations added to their templates now. Hence, they will all become much more stronger and faster than Krillin is, like it should be.

Hope that clears it up
THANK YOU!! Why could no one els of said that? That helps alot, thanks man. I understand now. Ok Mods, close this post up.

Best answers
No problem, and yes, its time to close this cause i have a feeling it will become a flame thread in about 10 or 15 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom