Krillen

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin has the techniques and the heart. He's the second strongest human in the world too. Krillin doesn't suck, it is just that he's the least powerful of all the rediculously overpowerful characters on the show. Being more overpowered than everyone else doesn't make you a stronger character, it just makes you a bigger target.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Though I am never Krillin, to take away the guy is just so...defamatory! Krillin has always been the DBZ games...
What you mean hes been the DBZ games? you mean like other DBZ video games, because I played almost all of the ones on SNES and I dont remember Krillin in them. Oh yeah when you die (in DBZ HyperDimension) the continue screen shows him but thats about it.

But anyway, they wont take out krillin, that is stupid I mean why would they? all the work they did on his model and animations and sounds and all that, you think they would just throw it away for a Goten? I think adding Goten is nice but not at the cost of Krillin.

Not sure if its really clear the Krillin is the 2nd strongest Human, I dont think that is true, Tien is stronger than him and Yamcha maybe equal with Krillin, but Uubu (Kid buu reincarnated as a good human) is definately stronger than all of them put together.

Best answers
Well, its debatable. Krillin is definitely stronger then Yamcha though. Think about it, Krillin fought harder opponents then Yamcha then Yamcha took a 7 year break...... Now I think Krillin and Tien are equal. Tien fired a tri-beam at Gotenks-Buu and it did nothing. Krillin fired a destructo disk at Kid Buu and cut him in half.

Best answers
Twyst, if you're talking to me, defamatory means "insulting". Okay?

1. Budokai
2. Budokai for PS2
3. DMZ
4. The original super nintendo games
5. The gameboy games (Goku's legacy and that stuff)
Krillin has been in since forever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Wyatt
Why does every1 suggest that esf should scrap krillen for goten? Just wondering what attacks would make goten a much "cooler" player than krillen. Kamehameha? hmmmm. More transformations hmmm.?
Well Goten can do basically all of Gohan's moves.
Cept for the Barrier and the Shield he never showed those off.
But I know Goten can perform Masenko and Kamehameha.

I'd much rather see Chibi Trunks instead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u cant have a dbz game with no krillin!

its just unheard of!!

hes the man u cant have a game with out the man in it

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Twyst, if you're talking to me, defamatory means "insulting". Okay?

1. Budokai
2. Budokai for PS2
3. DMZ
4. The original super nintendo games
5. The gameboy games (Goku's legacy and that stuff)
Krillin has been in since forever.
Hes not in any of the SNES games I played which include:

all the super bututens(sp) and DBZ HD, Goku's legacy is an RPG not a fighting game really so of corse he has to be in that, that game has a lot of characters that suck at fighting, and dont say DMZ because that is a HL mod just like ESF neither of them are official DBZ games so they dont count.

Really I only like to have Krillin in ESF is because hes 1 more character that ESF has to choose from, I would never play as him, and having him in ESF its hilarious to see him compete against majin buu, cell, frieza and everyone else when in the real show he could bearly scratch them.

V'

Best answers
Originally posted by Twysta
Hes not in any of the SNES games I played which include:

all the super bututens(sp) and DBZ HD, Goku's legacy is an RPG not a fighting game really so of corse he has to be in that, that game has a lot of characters that suck at fighting, and dont say DMZ because that is a HL mod just like ESF neither of them are official DBZ games so they dont count.

Really I only like to have Krillin in ESF is because hes 1 more character that ESF has to choose from, I would never play as him, and having him in ESF its hilarious to see him compete against majin buu, cell, frieza and everyone else when in the real show he could bearly scratch them.
Well in the real show, melee couldn't hit buu.Should the esf team add that?No,because

A.The fun factor would be ruined.
B.Buu would be the new whore of the esf game.

So, with my mind of reasoning I came to this conclusion.Krillan should stay no matter how esf is done.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why should anybody be scrapped for anybody else?
i agree, krillen has much more variety then goten ever would, and krillen has pulled the Z fighters outta a few tough spots. hes just a misunderstood midgety bald guy.

Best answers
V why the hell did you quote me?
I didnt say anthing about people not being able to melee buu (many people can melee buu) i just said its funny to see a krillin beat the **** out of cell or buu, did i say they should make the game so that cant happen? no.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
V, I do believe you slightly misinterpreted what Twysta was trying to say, but I can see where you are coming from anyway.

ESF is to DBZ what Urban Terror is to Real Life. You cut corners and make certain players and attacks more powerful to make the gameplay more varied and interesting. ESF is only like DBZ because of the characters and the signature attacks, not the technical details behind one or the other. Burning attack is a BALL, but in trying to make it actually useful the team turned it into a beam. Krillin is weaker than even Tien on the show, but his unique techniques make him a valuable edition to the selectable characters in ESF. The truth is that Trunks and Goten are boring characters; purely comic relief with little in the way of "tallent" or "technique" compared to the other fighters. They lack experience and signature attacks outside of the kamehameha, which I'm personally tired of. Krillin has the destructo disc and a scatter attack that are both unique to him, and his ability to use solar flare comes in handy once in a while. Gotenks has a plethora of worthless techniques (worthless even at his SSj3 power level) and he didn't play a significant role on the show.

Back to my original point; ESF tries to level the playing field for each of the character classes so that each of their unique techniques can be used on equal terms. Reducing Gotenks' power level would make his already craptastic attacks even more craptastic, though he does have some kind of craptastic variety... still, I digress. Krillin has the attacks and the following to make him a worthwhile addition to the game, and he shouldn't be scrapped because a few people don't like him. We aren't trying to clone the show, we are just using it as a base to make a fun, balanced action game, and people need to understand that. If you think we should remove Krillin from ESF because he's weak, Frieza will be next, and then Piccolo. Stop the madness; just say no.

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
ESF is to DBZ what Urban Terror is to Real Life.
I agreed with everything you said except that line. I doesnt make sense to me, so Urban Terror "cuts corners" to make things fair? or is it ESF kills and bombs DBZ? lol im j/k, anyway Goten and Trunks(chibi) are useless because of there lack of unique moves not because of their role of comic relief, but Gotenks would be a great character to add, he has lots of unique techiques (alot of them are really hard to code, and animate) and he has 3 tranformations.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err, I meant to say that Urban Terror uses guns from real life like ESF uses real characters and attack from DBZ, but both are tweaked to a point where they do not offer huge advantages like you would see in real life / the show.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
u cant have a dbz game with no krillin!

its just unheard of!!

hes the man u cant have a game with out the man in it
agreed, its like having a final fantasy game without a c0cky teenager, or having halflife without gorden!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehh Krillin is in 4 Console Games now.

1.) He was in this NES RPG that takes place on Android/Cell Saga

2.) This one DBZ Fighting Game for Sega Genesis.

3.) The DBZ RPG Which was never released in America, Only a Emu Rom.

4.) And the Current DBZ Budokai for PS2.

Aside that.
**** Krillin. Android 17 diserves a spot in this mod so does
Android 18. Android 18 is only in two games now. And 17 in one.

Best answers
aside from bulma and goku, krillin is one of the most-seen characters in DB and DBZ. Its just that as evryone is getting so much stronger krillin has no way of keeping up as he cant go ssj so you cant expect him to be able to smack cell around. At least he tried!

anyway, DONT SCRAP KRILLIN. And dont add goten, add gotenks. Goten would be, as someone said, just a smaller goku. Gotenks has many coll moves, and many ORIGIONAL moves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this threads got no point to it... krillin is not gonna be removed:tired:

Best answers
Krillen is cool, keep him. =)

Goten? he sucks.. weaker than chibi trunks, he is filler =P F.I.L.L.E.R =p *awaits flames*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom