Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no way!

• i share my mind

• Total voters
Best answers
*IDEA*

Hey all i am thinking off changeing krilins disk wen krilin were fighting freaza
and cuted his tail off his disk was splited.

So think as mystic krilin you guys shuld add that like scater beam its shoting disks on ppl.

Best answers
i dont like the split disk idea...

increasing its speed (not charge time) is what i would suggest...

also for Frieza & Cells Disks... they should be simmilar to the Kame Torpidos and home in on their target...

as atm Cell & Freizas disk is just Krillins with a bit of curv...

good suggestion but its a bit overpowered...

:yes: :yes: :yes: (3 out of 5) for you :laff:

Best answers
ciborg broli you really need to use the search button, most if not all of your suggestions have beens said or havent been said because they arent all that well......good and dear god learn to spell, i couldnt understand some of your suggestions

Well i think future trunks have small nombers of attacks.

So i know that there are 2 combinasions for finishing bluster dont remember curectly 1:etahe inichip basta is the first and the second is 2:incvualete aru inichip basta(haha didnt have another way to say that).

Well basecly i think that the 1 one will be in the 2 form like it is and the 2 will be in the 3 form in 1.3 offcorse.
please think before you post, not flaming here, just saying

Best answers
killjoy? but why in here its an off topic go to the threat that i have posted the thing and say that there

Best answers
oh it was an example, also you managed to post that sentace without many mistakes why not the other times? i mean clearly you can post normaly

Best answers
well usually i sit in the forum at the night so i am kinda tired so i dont realy notice:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's going to be homing it's not good. The splitting is only for a better chance to hit someone. Making it home will be too much.

Best answers
I think it should be homing IF ONLY the homing part changes it course SLOWLY, that way it is easier to dodge. And the longer you charge it, the more it homes in.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe the secondary fire could detonate the disc, splitting it into 6/7 smaller disc´s. It should be given the same radius as freeza´s telekinesis has.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Off-Topic ciborg is spelt cyborg (who cares)

On-Topic you could make so mini discs aren't instant kill

Imagine being Vegeta and 8 discs fly towards you. You would have only 2 options
teleport or swoop.
Or give mini discs low AI.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Off-Topic: You can also imagine being Gohan or Goku.
On-Topic: The whole point of Destructo is that it insta-gibs. It's already hard enough to hit someone with those.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh... I guess so. But suggestions are suggestions and can be changed or ignored.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. Maybe the disk will home only until you split it.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't think they should home but I myself have thought when playing how cool it would be to have his split kienzan. If it was put in though the split off disks shouldn't be instant kill as loads of people would abuse that new ease of kill.

Maybe give them enough power to kill someone if enough of them hit the player but don't cause a kill if just one hits because then people wouldn't just find small groups and fling a multi-disk at them.

And Killjoy, if you are going to insult people why don't you just pm them? It's pointless to post it on the forums.

Best answers
off topic:what do you mean by insult?

yeah i didnt think that the homing will be nice idea

my idea is that wen krilin is mystic he will shot a disk with longer charge wen you press right bottom on the mouse it spleeds and fly to the enemies but dont follow this is my idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On-topic: Put all the changes you made for the idea in 1 post or edit your first post so it will be easier to read it.
Off-topic: He means that when Klljoy said:
Killjoy said:
also you managed to post that sentace without many mistakes why not the other times?
He made fun of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom