Krilin

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin is the coolest person in the game.
He kicks ass. I can get up to 100 kills to 40 deaths with him before I get bored. It feels so good whn you finally reach that goal of 3 mil and you really kick some ass.

Best answers
Dit is net die Suid-Afrikaaners wat weet wie n kak ou Krillin is. (ek dink ons het net meer breins);-)

Best answers
KRILLIN OWNS ALL OF YO UR MOMS AND YOUR .....WELL HE PROBOBLY IS YOUR DADS SENSE HE A MACK DADDY AND HES KNOCKED UP ALL OF YOUR MOMS... HE OWNZORS ALL OF YOU BIATCHES AND HE THROWS YOU INTO THE ACID WASTE AND SPITS ON YOUR BONES. (OBVIOUS KRILLIN FANATIC)

Best answers
HAHAHAHA Die ouens het nie 'n idea wat julle se nie afrikaners rule:laff:

Best answers
if u let anyone out of the shows who knows what would happend, like for example
leave krillin out of dbz , then goku and gohan(and most of all chars in dbz)
would been dead since krillin trew the SB so they all have their strong and weak sides
so why do i keep reading this kinda topics about he sucks and that kinda stuff...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe krillens stronger then tien and yamcha, making him the strongest HUMAN
doesnt the strongest human deserve a place in our hearts?

they mentioned it somewhere in the world martial arts tourny

Orz

Best answers
Originally posted by Pain
i believe krillens stronger then tien and yamcha, making him the strongest HUMAN
doesnt the strongest human deserve a place in our hearts?

they mentioned it somewhere in the world martial arts tourny
Not in as many words... Yamcha told Marron (Krillin's daughter) that her dad was one of the most powerful people in the world, and that he wouldn't want to mess with him.

But later in the Kid Buu saga you can clearly see Yamcha and Krillin sparring, and they're both an equal match for each other. As for Tien, he's been wandering and presumably training ever since the defeat of Cell, so I assume he's stronger than the lazy Yamcha and Krillin.

Best answers
Originally posted by Orz
Not in as many words... Yamcha told Marron (Krillin's daughter) that her dad was one of the most powerful people in the world, and that he wouldn't want to mess with him.

But later in the Kid Buu saga you can clearly see Yamcha and Krillin sparring, and they're both an equal match for each other. As for Tien, he's been wandering and presumably training ever since the defeat of Cell, so I assume he's stronger than the lazy Yamcha and Krillin.
Was it not tien thad was with in the Kid Buu..... was Yamechu 2???

Best answers
Much stronger than krillin! (Dis lekker om kak agter almal se rugte te praat ne Exit Wounds)

By the way everyone who says krillin helped at the end of the cell saga was wrong. There was no "great teamwork" going on. What happenend was they all ran when gohan and cell chucked their kamehamehas. Picolo (the only one with balls) decided to go help. Krillin sat there blubbering begging him not 2 go. Then tien and yamcha decided 2 go help. Krillin continued to sit and blubber begging them not 2 go. Finaly after considering the alternatives of staying and dying and being sent to hell for not trying to save the earth or helping he helped. His puny genericks had NO effect whatsoever, it was only vegetas final flash which turned the tide in gohans favour. (Ireapeat krillin did sweet F.O in the way of helping gohan.)

Best answers
OK I just don't like krillen even i'f he is good (Ramcio dis flippen cool om n taal te praat wat amper niemand vertaan :laff:

Best answers
I saw the show until freeza death...
And until then all he do is:
MORE TIME TO THE SHOW
he just making the show longer...

Best answers
Whether you like it or not Krillin is vital to the series. And he's staying in ESF. :)

Best answers
Krillin sux a lot you hear me a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;/;/;/;/;/;
Exept.EXEPT for his destructo disk.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by X-iT_W0uN|)
True True he does:laff:
Not really, if you get get him juiced up to his transform, his scatterbeam is a nuke, along with his kamehameha, and he's teh fastest character in melee, Krillin is an ass pwning machine in ESF the last time I checked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom