Krilin

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But he never fights any of the powerful people for example cell, buu, frieza.
He did fight frieza and cell, but cell didnt even feel him trying to hurt him, and frieza wanted to eat him.

-/\/\C

Best answers
Everyone's too pessimistic about Krillin. The entire point of DBZ is that the good guys eventually win, and you can be as strong as you want if you train hard. For example, Goku was considered to be a very weak Saiyan, but as he said to Vegeta, the worst can beat the best if they train harder. In the game, Krillin does start off weak (like lots of toher characters), but if he is able to train hard and beat more powerful enemies through martial arts skills, he can get his PL to 3,000,000, an extremely high level, and do his mystic thing, which I believe humans could do in the series, it just never happened.

Best answers
krillin is awsome when hes mystic hes better then gohan even trunks dont put krillin down .

Orz

Best answers
Why is it we keep hearing this - Krillin (or Insert Other Human Here) is "weak", "useless" and "shouldn't be in the game because he didn't go SSJ3 and kill Super Buu Fused With Perfect Cell and Ultra Mechanical Lightning Undead Level 27 Frieza"...

The three humans are very, very powerful people. Can I make that clear? We, all of us here, are the ones that stand around looking at the sky saying "Pretty fireworks!" just before Buu annihilates us. Compared to us, Krillin is a god. A god without a nose, but that's beside the point.

Their power grows just as rapidly as the other characters in the show. The problem is, the villains get stronger at a faster rate than they improve, so they're ALWAYS going to get beaten into the ground. They're naturally weaker than the Saiyans and Nameks, so they're ALWAYS going to be the most minor of characters. But if you were to take Yamcha, Tien or Krillin from the Buu Saga and send them back to the Namek Saga, they'd take out Vegeta, Zarbon, Dodoria, the entire Ginyu Force and Frieza himself while hardly breaking a sweat.

See how Krillin can spar with #18 in the World Tournament Saga, when #18 beat SSJ Trunks and Vegeta into the ground. See how Yamcha takes on the North Kai's best fighter, "Blonde Guy", and another nameless other world gladiator - at the same time. See how Tien has enough power to force Imperfect Cell into the ground, when Android #16 couldn't even make him flinch. See again how his Kikoho deflects a powerful energy ball from Gohan-Gotenks-Piccolo-Fused Super Buu. (I guess you'd call him Gobuutenksollo or something.)

These guys are simply some of the most powerful fighters in the galaxy. Think of that. Let's include all the strongest fighters that come to mind - say Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Kabitokai, Pikkon, Piccolo and Android #18 in that order (forget about GT for a minute.) If Tien, Yamcha and Krillin come next, doesn't that make them among the most powerful people in the universe? Isn't that reason enough to give them a place in the game, even if the villains are always three times as strong? Frieza, Cell and Buu were super-powerful beings. Just because Krillin can't beat Frieza <i>doesn't mean he's weak.</i>

This issue really annoys me. Krillin is a lot weaker than Buu. He's a lot tougher than 99% of the entire galaxy. That's NOT weak.

Best answers
But krillins strength in the episodes is suspect, his pl reaches higher than gokus when he turned supersajin and beat frieza. Now have you seen krillin do ant special training? while everyone goes into the hyperbolic time chamber He sits around watching tv. If you think about it he should be as strong in the first saga as he is in the last. But to stop the humans dying the program creaters had to make the get stronger even though the hardly ever trained.(remmember anime doesnt always make sense) My problem is that in the game krillin is quite powerful (if you have the patience to give him some hairgrowth) but in reality he would have no chance of taking out any other character.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin played a major role in DBZ, and without him it wouldn't have been the same. He was the most popualr,and possibly the strongest outa yamcha and tien.

Also, Krillin had a go at fighting all of the bad guys

Freiza = loads of disks, solar flare etc...
Cell = Saves people in plane, Has a go at perfect cell
Buu = slices him in half, fights him on Kami/Dende Lookout

Best answers
So what? If you don't like Krillin all that much, don't play as him. There's absolutely no point in removing him from the game entirely.

Best answers
look if u dont like krillin dont play as him or better yet just dont play this mod play another with some more charecters ur acting as if were forcing u to play this game as krillin when the esf team is making this for u out of there own time... selfish *******s...not to be mean or anything but come on... does it matter of krillens is on the game or not? the only reason u want krillin out is so they can put in another charecter... which probably wont even happen till a HUGE update comes out so just enough of this krillin bashing it gets annnoying after seeing this 100 times

*edit* btw i was not flaming any one i was just showing my point of view if i was flaming i would have cursed and diss u out but i wasnt :\

Best answers
jeez sorry i hurt your feelings by dissing krillin but if you dont like it dont read it. I just wanted to start a friendly discussion about the reason krillin was added, im fine playing with him but just dont think it s realistic.
BTW flamming is not allowed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you hurt anyone's feelings, i'm pretty sure we just gave you a bunch of good reasons why krillen is good and why he's in the game but they just don't seem to register to you.

Best answers
jeez sorry i hurt your feelings by dissing krillin but if you dont like it dont read it. I just wanted to start a friendly discussion about the reason krillin was added, im fine playing with him but just dont think it s realistic.
thats fine, but when someone says why you always seem to disagree with them...
krillin is an important character to DBZ, regardless of whether he is a strong fighter or just someone to get killed and make goku go ssj. Also, i imagine that he DID train during the 9 or so years that goku was dead, but you didnt see it...

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
lol, i agree with you about krillin being a blubbering weakling in the later sagas, but earlier on krillin was actually quite strong (vs nappa and vegeta and then on namek.) Also he was put in because although he is weaker, he plays a more major role in DBZ then tien or gotenks (i think at least)
I would like to see gotenks and tien added though :)
WEll... Krillien Was strong in the 2 first Sagas becourse..... in Saga 3 and up.... did every one Become SSJ and Super Namek...
And i think thay Chose Krillin becourse he is with in ALL the Sagas.... tien only come for a will in the Buu saga....
Thay Should Add Both Tien
Yamchu
Chaezu
JR.Gailic (for fun)
Nappa
Raditz
Barduck
King cold
Goten
Chibi Trunks
ubuu
Master Roshi
Supremd Kaio
Demon King ( From Buu Saga)
Vegetto
Gotenks
Gogeta (Maybe)

Best answers
if it weren't for Krillin,then....

them idiots at Namek would die earlier
Vegeta,Tien and Piccolo wouldve died after fighting the Androids in the highway
Perfect Cell wouldn't been there

and without him,no SSJ for Goku,and no crazy decoy while the others start powering their asses up to beat the crap outta the villains

In short : Don't like him?Ignore him.

And he's already 100% done in ESF so....yeah just leave hi there,maybe the ESF team is gonna add more characters but still....I like Krillin :)

Orz

Best answers
Originally posted by Quicksilver
Thay Should Add Both Tien
Yamchu
Good so far.

Chaezu
JR.Gailic (for fun)
Nappa
Raditz
Heh, how many times did Chaezu fight? There is a significant shortage of moves for Nappa, and Raditz didn't exactly do much either. Garlic had a saga about him, so he probably qualifies, even though most people don't like him (me included).

There'll be no movie characters in ESF. I'm surprised but glad you didn't add Broli to the list, because pretty much everybody says "we should make Broli omg he's so cool!"

King cold
Goten
Chibi Trunks
King Cold is basically form 2 Frieza without any moves, so there's no point having him. Goten and Trunks were useless in the show, only there to become Gotenks - having them as individual characters, without the benefit of a fusion move (which will not be in the game) is pointless.

Might be a transformation for Buu, I guess.

Master Roshi
It'd be amusing, but unlikely. If we were going to have a 'non-fighting' character, I'd prefer Babidi or Dende.

Supremd Kaio
Demon King ( From Buu Saga)
Shin and Dabura are very valid for inclusion. We can hope for their inclusion later, perhaps, but the emphasis on <i>later</i> - much later.

Almost certain that there will be no Vegetto.

Almost certain that there may be, at some time in the future, a Gotenks. Still, nobody knows but the team, and right now even they don't know.

Gogeta (Maybe)
Nothing from GT, so you certainly won't see Gogeta in the game.

Everybody has their own list of which characters should deserve to be in the game (there are enough threads about it), but the official word is that there are no new characters planned. Adult (Teen if you're picky) Gohan was intended for 1.1, but he was dropped, probably destined for a later release.

The only things to be certain about is that there will be <b>no</b> movie characters (Bardock, Broli) and <b>no</b> GT characters (Gogeta). Everything else is speculative.

Best answers
Originally posted by Ramcio
but he is a support character not a fighter
hey but i bet i could cain you in with krillen in ESF, and if the game were to follow as the show the only characters that would be alllowed in would be buu and ssj3 goku, everytone else is "week" compaired to the 2 stongest people ever to exist the the dbz universe.

btw krillen rocks ;) if you want to get rid of him download a model or something but dont take him outa the game.

Best answers
yeah krillin is ok, i agree download another model if u dont want this one. its that simple man

Best answers
I agreee with ramcio fully. krillin is hope less but i dont think think he is useless. in da dbz movie: three super saijans he delayed dat andoid so goku could absorb da spirit bomb.

Best answers
mystic krillin is the best char in the game (and also the hardest to get). end of story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom