Kreshi's Vegeta

Best answers
Godhand said:
The skinmap is also giving me quite an challange , but yeah , I might just fix the muscles some (flesh). Also going to reduce some stuff , not sure yet. Thanks for the feedback.
well then remap it if its giving you problems and if you didnt map it in the first place i could remap it for you

Best answers
ok it looks AWESOME but there is that one part where the shirt and pants seperate wich needs to blend more otherwise PERFECT

Best answers
Ahh, seems it has quite some problems eh. I've checked out some pictures, and it seems that he has alot of folds, and the chest hardly shows in the shirt. I'll do a complete redo this weekend , thanks for all the feedback.

Best answers
The Hips

I really like the model so far it looks good but maybe a small edit for the hips
it should be smoothed to 1 part and with a little piece of the abbs
look for the red circled part :]

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks really good, but,

his mouth, looks like he has no teeth in there. :p

Makes him look really... old.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why would it be smoothed? he wasnt wearing a onesy like kurt angle or something, he was wearing chris benoits pants and a tanktop o_O, two sepperate items of clothing, with very distinctive features, they shouldnt blend.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, then a less straight seperation line would do, Gir.

And Godhand, good luck with redoing it. The skin is fine now, except that theres a tad too many folds and it just doesn't click.

Best answers
hm i dont seem to like the shirt and head skin......

Best answers
TrIdAn said:
hm i dont seem to like the shirt and head skin......
Well that does not tell me much at all. I cannot satisfy everyones tastes , now can I :)? I'm doing a big redo later , hopefully it will come out a tad better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like it wont be finished this weekend :(
Unless you count Sunday, but I wont have the time to be here then...

sirken

S
the forhead looks to big, i like the realistisc skin it looks like there 2 diff. shades of colors in the pants 1 is darler, and the face skin the neck look weird ir should be a lil dark line not a big shadow under the chin, the manly area on vegeta looks like it has ran away, thats all the prince has is his pride and him eggo the legs look fine, so cya around bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom