Kingdom heart 2 ****

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

He really believes in that key doesn't he?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would look epic if the character designs weren't so damn kiddy.

I would enjoy that game about 100x more if the enemies (... and friends...) weren't so stupid looking. Why I can't they make an FF game or something using that engine?

Best answers
i have bin waiting for KH2 for awhile now i saw a pic with Sora with the Keys HE WAS SO BADASS COOL!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
That would look epic if the character designs weren't so damn kiddy.
What is wrong with people like you? Are you really so macho you can't enjoy a game because of it's look? I love the Kingdom Heart game simply for the reason it is kiddy like that. I love being able to adventure with Donald and Goofy and Alladin and everyone else.

Why? No, not because i'm a *** man, but because I was once a child and loved these characters and still do today. I can't stand people like you who really think that it takes away from the game. If anything it makes it better to see your heroes of today working with your heroes of yesterday. Kingdom Hearts is my favourite RPG of all time and the second one is looking just as good.

Best answers
Woa there. He was just stating opinion as were you. :)

Anyway, the engine looks alot like WoW's..I bet alot of games can use that engine..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, the kiddiness doesn't appeal to me. At all. And I get equally annoyed by people such as you who apparently can't deal with the fact that I don't like what you like.

Did I call you ***? No, and I don't hate on anybody who plays this game. *I* played this game. But I found fighting rolly-polly goofball monsters with my giant key only about a tenth as entertaining as fighting, for instance, lizard-gladiators with my demon-sword. I was simply stating that the gameplay concept would have been much more appealing to me if it had taken a more. . . mature? design route.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
What is wrong with people like you? Are you really so macho you can't enjoy a game because of it's look?
Kama, Hitokiri is just as entitled to his opinion as you are. I'd appreciate if you wouldn't insult him for having a certain preference.

I don't think you would like the same thing done to you.

Anyways, I see no further point in this argument, now let's get back on topic. (never like giving warnings)

Best answers
cant wait for this game it is gonna so kick ass ^_^, wall jumps and plenty more this time to help the battle experience go up!.....im still working on my final mix version though lol but the unknown battle in final mix is total kick ass ^_^!!!!!

Best answers
oo i found summot out i gota pic of cloud and seppy from KH final mix fighting (what actualy is final mix some one tell me) :O well bk on topic, KH2 should rock (duel KeyBlade welders :) and micky (he like yoda) i seen soem screens and trailers), Kh did and i might also get KH:CoM for GBA that looks decent too (i will post pic l8er)

Best answers
ok not trying to go off topic here but just answering cloud, Final mix is the english version of Kingdom Hearts released in japan but with tons of extras, like 2 new keyblades and some new abbilities, the fmv of cloud and sephiroth having their little fight after you beat sephiroth at least once, also the uknown battle, you fight one of the dudes in the cool trench coats with hoods, and the secret ending is 2 minutes longer then the english version. overall its so awsome ^_^ im glad i bought it

Best answers
My Brother has this game. But Personally i cant stand it. Sure the combat is good, the gfx are great. i just cant stand disney characters.

Personally this game would be more apealling if it was complete FF. You know FF1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 Characters only. It would have been awsome seeing Locke,Kain or Any or all of the Cids from the FF Series.

Best answers
Doesn't that pic with Sora charging into the mass amount of bad guys look abit LOTR style? o_O

Best answers
im jus twondering why people care so much about the disney charectars.....its not really a big deal but then again i guess the "kids today" thing kicks in where they didnt watch all disney and old cartoons growing up lol meh o well cant force them to like it but personally they made the game awsome for having disney stuff in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom