Kinda 3d Goku..

Best answers
<br> Well..heh I wanted to practice some skinning skills, which I don't have on =( And I saw these interesting picutes on www.dbgt.com , manga based characters..so I decided..hey let me try some PS2 Budokai style coloring..then I thought about Smo's tutorial about the 3dness...I was like. HEY! Good way to skin..here i go... And Yea...

Critz need/welcome please dont flame in this thread ;)

Best answers
Well it's barely 3d but if you had 3d glasses :] *Runs and get 3d glasses* Now it looks even more 3d :cool: . Good job!

Best answers
*cries* Bad insult :( I did say KINDA 3dish didn't I? lol..anyway yea im still workin on it

Best answers
Ryudo said:
Look at this picture:
what was the point of that.. advertising your own work in anothers thread.. lame :s

Best answers
Let me..rephrase what I said..."hey let me try some ps2 BUDOKAI STYLE COLORING..then I thought about Smo's tutorial about the 3dness...I was like. HEY! GOOD WAY TO PRACTICE MY SKINNING..here i go... And Yea...".. I did change my mind about making it DBZ BUDOKAI style.. oh and uh, btw, next time don't advertise your work on my threads ;) Nice job on it anyways :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's called "shading" Taki, and its pretty good.. kepe experimenting

Ryudo, don't even try doing that again, you made your own topic for that pic.

Best answers
Thanks for the critz..hehe. Well, I'll keep trying to get better and better. ;)

Best answers
I like all but his hair. I think it looks like one of those I-comic books. Lol. Me likes :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good but the shading to me looks just a bit to dark and theres alittle bit too much of it

so it kind of looks like hes got smudges all over him where shading is

Best answers
Man, I would KILL to be able to draw like that! Jeese, you got $K1LLZ! Keep it up!

Btw, what's with the reddish part of HIS right side shirt?? Thought you were going for his orange uniform...

Best answers
oh yea, Party i didn't draw it o.o hehe I colored it with photoshop..And yea the red stuff was like shadowish kinda stuff, you know? Anyway krisknyfe I used Smo's skinning tutorial (its just the normal eh...Burn and Dodge stuff) lol not too hard but, sorry if it sucked. Its the first try ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! GO ROSHI GO ROSHI

On Topic : Looks really nice but you put too much dark tone in it.But still very nice :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice shading, the coloring could have been better though. 8/10

Best answers
You should colour more stuff and post it. I love stuff like this.:big grin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i find it funny ryudo posted his pic to try to say his looked 3d, when it just looks like a normal pic, it didnt look cell shaded then and it doesnt look cell shaded now.

as for the actual pic at hand u could use a bit more work with your shading

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom