killed with solarflare

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
hi,
when u are in the prepunches or in a melee fight, and u change the weapon, and the nu killed the victim in prepunches or melle, u will kill him with the current weapon.

example:
u attack a victim with melee, then u go in a melee fight, made some combos, change weapon to solarflare, and in the melee fight u kill him.

then killer killed victim with solarflare

test it with some weapons, it works all the time

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a known issues...but, apparently, it's one that can't be dealt with, since HL displays the frag message with respect to the currently selected weapon. This was brought up during the testing phase, so if it could be dealt with, I'd imagine the team would have dealt with it.

Either way, I believe this is a known issue, but thanks for your concern :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive killed with sensu before. Its easy to do.

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
i know how to fix it.
When the Event CurWeapon comes, check if iam in melee, if yes: changeweapon to melee, else do nothing

**edit**
maybe i will fix it with amxx

**edit**
i fixed, to download klick
here

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That fix was almost pointless....
Its just a small bug that everyone likes to use.

Best answers
Majin_You said:
That's a known issues...but, apparently, it's one that can't be dealt with, since HL displays the frag message with respect to the currently selected weapon. This was brought up during the testing phase, so if it could be dealt with, I'd imagine the team would have dealt with it.

Either way, I believe this is a known issue, but thanks for your concern :)
But then why in CS does it say you killed someone with a grenade if you say threw a grenade, let it auto change to an AK, and then the nade kills someone it shows them killed by a grenade (hopefully to the head, GO |.GttH.|!)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom