Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i dont think that that would dumb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this in another idea i had.
yaknow how every char has a death sound? well how about adding a kill sound. lets take vegeta for example.
he could have a couple like this
"youre a discrace"
and
"you have no idea what youre up against"
i know he has said those things or something alot similar like that.

every character would have at least two, so it wouldnt get annoying. and if you kill two or more people, it would only play it once, to avoid further annoyance.

Best answers
Ha! Who doesn't enjoy talking smack? I for one think this is a pretty entertaining idea.

Best answers
Fairly good idea but...how often has Krillen said something when he killed someone...or lots of the other characters for that...

Best answers
That's simple, just give Krillian a fairly innocent and almost surprised phrase to shout out. He isn't one to boast. He may even encourage the guy he just knocked down.

Best answers
Only as long as there's a way to turn it off. It could become very annoying after a while.

Best answers
True enough. A game is only as good as its options. As neat an effect as it may be, many users would get annoyed very quickly. A simple "Turn this mofo off" button would be steller.

Best answers
Heh, I love this idea so much. But would the other person that you just killed be able to hear it? And what about if you beam someone from a distance?

Best answers
I'm sure such a thing is easily coded. The game already knows how to detect which player just smacked you around, so I'm sure playing a .wav file from the appropriate character is feasible.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(i messed up on spelling the no.2 choice:D)
of course this could be turned off. it could be added to the advanced options i guess. or it could play for every 3rd kill to reduce the annoyance, if it bothered you.

Best answers
It's a good idea dont get me wrong but there could be a few problems with it, for example, you saying something when you die and hearing them say something at the same time everything would sound slightly weird...

Best answers
this sounds like a good idea but i think it would be beter as just a taunt button

Best answers
Originally posted by Maxim
this sounds like a good idea but i think it would be beter as just a taunt button
Well crap, you just solved the puzzle. Let the user decide if he wants to hear a .wav right there and then! It's the ultimate option! You don't have to worry about kill/death sounds overlapping, and you don't have to worry about the game putting it in at the right times.

To elaborate on this, you could have a whole list of taunts and other voice commands a la Counter-Strike.

Perfect.

Best answers
Aha, there we go :)

Perfect idea, just like the cs radio but it should send to all.

Well i dont think it should send to all but in a radius around wher e you are, For example if your there with the rest of your team you could say something to them and you could also say something your enemie would hear if your near them and have just killed them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom