Kill Bill

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, going by Im4 0wn y0 455's logic, It's impossible for me to have ever seen a good movie, I'm onyl 18.

Whether you remember it or not makes no difference. I remember extremely bad movies as well... does that make it good, that I remembered it? Really depends on your taste.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry but anyone that thinks keono reeves can act or that bill and teds excellent adventure is a good movie please hold all comments from now on... Kill Bill was an excellent movie with some of the most beautiful cut scenes I've ever seen. The movie was done in true tarintino fashion and if your quick enough to pick up on it or slow enough not to care about it then this movie kicks unbelieveable amounts of ass. At the end I felt like I could sit through the 2 more hours for the rest of it and I really wish it was possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I just saw the movie... It was friggen great! 9/10. I know Tarantino always has a lot of gore in his movie, but he should have toned it down a bit in this one, was a bit much. Still, great movie, The action scenes were truely phenomenal. Still doesn't top Pulp Fiction or Reservoir Dogs, but a great movie in any case.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no where did i say that keono reeves could act. name one bad thing about bill and teds excelent adventure

and i use 20 years as an example of a long time period, it was not meant to be taken literally

u people take things way to literally.

by saying remember them i mean by remembering them as a good movie. there are some movies u actually remember as good and some u wont remember till someone says something. u can remember a movie for being horrible and still have it be horrible.

like thumbwars, is a horrible movie and i will remember it as a horrible movie. im saying when u r ganna think of good movie down the line u are not ganna mention kill bill it just wont come up.

alot of people thought american wearwolf in paris was a good movie but yet i dont hear them mentioning it when the time comes. there are alot better movies out there than kill bill. and if i wanted to see an anime ill watch the animated kind, not a hollywood produced one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pssh

it was still a kick ass movie

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
no where did i say that keono reeves could act. name one bad thing about bill and teds excelent adventure

and i use 20 years as an example of a long time period, it was not meant to be taken literally

u people take things way to literally.
I was just making a joke, don't tell me you thought i was serious.

by saying remember them i mean by remembering them as a good movie. there are some movies u actually remember as good and some u wont remember till someone says something. u can remember a movie for being horrible and still have it be horrible.
Right, which was my point... Just becuase you remember the movie.. doesn't mean it's any good, it can mean the exact obvious, thanks for underlining my point.

like thumbwars, is a horrible movie and i will remember it as a horrible movie. im saying when u r ganna think of good movie down the line u are not ganna mention kill bill it just wont come up.
Actually Kill Bill was amazing.. If you had read my post above you'd see that i gave it a 9/10, I'll most likely bring it up every time I start talking about Tarantino or any of his movies.

alot of people thought american wearwolf in paris was a good movie but yet i dont hear them mentioning it when the time comes. there are alot better movies out there than kill bill. and if i wanted to see an anime ill watch the animated kind, not a hollywood produced one
Hey, no one is MAKING you like the movie, I'm just defending my own opinion of the movie. I thought it was excellent. Tarantino has a great unique style of presenting a movie, I've always been a fan of his, and I always will be.

What sucks about Bill and Ted's excellent adventure? It sucked.. There was nothing good about it. Bad acting, No depth... It was just to silly for me. Kind of like watching Dumber and Dumberer or whatever that horrid excuse for a movie was called. Malibu's most Wanted..... *shivers*

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really enojoyed the movie. :) Who else saw it the first night it came out?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the movie, and I really liked the soundtrack.

I can't wait til the next one

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bill and Ted's excellent adventure was a stoner's movie and had no depth what so ever. Kill bill has selective depth. If you choose to examine it or understand why taratino does the things he does than its beautiful and if you choose to ignore them and just watch the kick ass fight scenes than your equally as happy but in more of a wwf way.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think this movie will become a classic. uma thurman will be remembered for this role.

it did say volume 1. plus she hasn't killed all the "vermin" yet. i also felt i was left hanging when it cut to the credits. i think half the crowd said "awww man", followed by some scornful groaning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There *has* to be a sequel. I mean it IS called "volume 1" and that would be so terribly pointless to just have her kill some Yakuza and make everything else go completely unresolved.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
that movie is so freaking horrible. i dont know y people r considering it a "good" movie. the whole story is a bit cheesy, and the only thing quinton tarantino has accomplished in making this is a high budget live anime. its not a good movie, yes u will like it but that does not make it a good movie.

i even liked it, i thought it was freaking halarious. if it wasnt meant to be a comedy it should have been.

but its still not a good movie
Your Logic eludes me...

What you are saying is "that even if you like a movie, it isn't 'good' unless it is realistic/perfect script/the proper gener/ect..."

Best answers
I just saw it recently and I think it was pretty cool.
The fightnig was excellent and the storyline was pretty good.
On the downside, at points I thought the acting was pretty weak and it felt it was been violent and unusual just for the sake of being violent and unusual.

And why the hell did they keep bleeping her name, it's not like we're gonna go "OMG!!! O_O , her name is (insert average name), what a suprise!!!!!".

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They bleeped out her name for the same reason that they didn't show bills face. Kill Bill is a two part movie. I need to know when the second part is going to be...

Best answers
If they wanted to keep Bill's identity secret (why else would you never show his face?), why was it prominently noted in the opening credits that "Bill" was David Carradine? What good is a "faceless" villain when they tell you who it is, and you already know what he looks like? They could have at least waited until after the movie in the closing credits.

And it's not like we knew the characters for along time so keeping her name a secret is just stupid because it could be anything from Jenni to FGJJHGGTIGTIH and it won't matter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
majin goketa said:
On the downside, at points I thought the acting was pretty weak and it felt it was been violent and unusual just for the sake of being violent and unusual.
QUOTE]

That's what I said, but if you know Tarantino, his movies are known to be bloody. This is by far the bloodiest, but part of his style is to go over the line with things like that.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was bleeped to do exactly what your doing. Make you think about it.

Best answers
Hey, you're right. It doesn't matter what her name is yet I still couldn't help but think about it.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
majin goketa do not revive dead threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom