kid buu's attacks....

Best answers
They were beautifully animated, I didnt necessarily agree with the stylistic liberties taken, but I never expected something like that was possible in HL.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember Guys, Buu is one of the powerful players. People like Piccolo need moe stuff not Buu.

Kid Buu could actually have Body Part as an absorb move. If he gets another fat Buu or something he reverts and loses a bit of PL due to Buu's good will. That'd also stop Big buus picking on small ones.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
NO WAY. Speeding up his regeneration is the last thing thats needed. If you ask me it should be slowed down rather than speeded up.
Actually yea Grega he does bring up a good point about a cooldown for regeneration (one of the posts in the thread).

Right now regeneration is sorta balanced, but its soooooo slow , no one reallly uses it. It takes too long to just sit in a corner and wait, assuming no one saw you. This wont even work in a 1 v 1 matchup. It should have a faster recharge, and you get a certain amount of hp gained ( a maximum # amount...10, 20, 30 hp.. whatever esf team picks for balance). Then you have to wait a bit until you can use it again.

That way the game wont slow down that bad.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually yea Grega he does bring up a good point about a cooldown for regeneration (one of the posts in the thread).

Right now regeneration is sorta balanced, but its soooooo slow , no one reallly uses it. It takes too long to just sit in a corner and wait, assuming no one saw you. This wont even work in a 1 v 1 matchup. It should have a faster recharge, and you get a certain amount of hp gained ( a maximum # amount...10, 20, 30 hp.. whatever esf team picks for balance). Then you have to wait a bit until you can use it again.

That way the game wont slow down that bad.
Sounds like the makings of a run + regenerate tactic to me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think thats better than a run + mouthblast (in your face), all in all regeneration really isnt much of a spam concern. if you really want to face down your opponent you can easily chase him and catch him while hes immobile.

buus is actually currently starting to get underpowered compared to the new players

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Sounds like the makings of a run + regenerate tactic to me.
well.. yea. If i had 5 hp left in a game like quake 3 or unreal tournament, I would run from a battle for a second to go pick up an HP icon. Same thing. Now buu's regen. would actually be useful. Then you go right back into battle.

That or take a chance and not run, but risk of dying is there.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but Buu's Deathball/Vanishing Ball it's more like a Signeture move he destroyd the earth whit that attack so it sould be add it ,and for the record bodypart attack it's just a method to capture some one in it it's not to absorb some one absortion tehnik is to absorb people and gain their power (Absortion has Superbuu and KidBuu)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom