Kid Buu relase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
..Keh since EVM went down the pan (tankz Orca -_-) im relaseing my Kid Buu 4 ESF so all of u can play with it ^_^. i scraped the new animation and just stuck a skele on it and used sum all ready in use animations (credits 2 u SMO ;)) the only prob is i need a decent host :) so if n e 1 could host it then ever1 can hav it :) + my P cell is up 4 skinning if n e 1 wants it :D

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
..well man Orca and LOD havnt had n e contact with me Ultra, Sky and a hole lot of the rest of the EVM team.... last time i checked all the models that we had done 4 EVM wernt bein used, cus they were usin Andmans Crappy ripps -_- and even tho they havnt done n e code they wont give the code 2 n e 1 esle on the team 2 help out with. as far as im conserned EVM is aliive with 3 member... andman, LOD anmd Orca so we might as well relase all of our Prevoisly EVM models :)

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
Tweek said:
..well man Orca and LOD havnt had n e contact with me Ultra, Sky and a hole lot of the rest of the EVM team.... last time i checked all the models that we had done 4 EVM wernt bein used, cus they were usin Andmans Crappy ripps -_- and even tho they havnt done n e code they wont give the code 2 n e 1 esle on the team 2 help out with. as far as im conserned EVM is aliive with 3 member... andman, LOD anmd Orca so we might as well relase all of our Prevoisly EVM models :)

..Tweek ;)
lemme say something ur not evm ur were hired evm is still running and atm we are only 5 people who work ( orca,lod,andman[but off atm] ,msf,me and ssj2songohan ) so don´t release the models they will get them when the last bugs are fixed and all models are ingame and if u have models then send them to me or msf

MSF

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Tweek...EVM is Dead what u think...we have only made litte pause becuase the Scholl has begon in Germany....And Orca and Lod to time busy..i tell u we work on it....but we cant do that alone...the code iss finished to 80% that only thing what not finished are the models...that u have and smae other things....u can talk with me about this in ICQ ( 152211688 ) or MSN ( [email protected] )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
c tweek this hapens when u drink to mutch coffee :p :fight:

Bolteh2

B
is that 80% = esf code?

anyway, this shouldnt be in here, since this discussion should be settled in pm...

tweek, if u dont put a link or pictures soon ima close this

MSF

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@s-bolt no 80% of EVM code is Finished....the ESF code iss finished :D ask the ESF team ^^

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
ok there has been no pics, no model discussion, just a debate on EVM, so I'm closing this, Tweek, if you want to show off some work, PM me and I'll open this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom