Kid Buu Edit WIP

sirken

S
Here is Tweek's Kid Buu he game it to me to sprue up :p i smoothgrouped and edited the whole model poly for poly and didn't mess wit the legs i get to animate it to :p YAY watch me mess wit it hehehe so tell me what u don't like so i can fix it, i don't know if this model will go into ESF it's not my chose :p i'll ask tweek nicely hehe and i need a skinner for it :p

Best answers
The head is to wide, the arms are horrible, and the waist needs some fixing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think tweek does better teaking than you. Proportions are all WRONG. D;

sirken

S
i didn't do the prerotians yet lol WIP! and ur not helping unknown, i fixed the face made it DBZish, i can't do arms very good but i will try, and whats wrong witht he waist?

*update*
I got half of him animated still a few mess ups i'll fix tommaroow

Force Pit Member
Best answers
can you show a straight on front and side of this model please o_O it's kinda hard to crit with those renders :-\

sirken

S
This is the final version of kid buu
Poly:2206
Fixes:Arms,Head, a few Smootgrouping hehe and i came out wit this :p i kinda love the arms lol best i ever did hehe!

Best answers
his back should be arched backwards and the pants should be baggier on the bottom

Best answers
KID BUU UPDATE!!

..Well i have sorted out the propotion issues on kid buu as well as a few body fixes but it still needs a few tweeks (ha ha -_-) ..critz r welcome

..Tweek ^_3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the upperbody looks real sweet but u should make the legs shorter to make him look shorter, after all, he is KID buu :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom