KICKED from server

Retired
Best answers
Grief, both nighthawk and i have been kicked from several servers today. Im not gonna name off the servers, they know who they are. Anyways just needed a place to vent my anger bout this. peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate when that happens.. i was beating this one guy so bad, then he booted me off...

Best answers
I thought Smo was gonna get kicked earlier when I played with him, but hehe

Its just your too good for everyone and they think you cheat. Its the same with any mod maker.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just join official servers. No problems!

While it's a little cowardly... it's still his server. If you're ruining his fun, even by legitimately kicking his candy ass, he's got the right to boot yah. . .

Best answers
Yeah, it's not uncommon for be accused of cheating if you're doing well. This one dude booted me from his server, accusing me of cheating because I chopped him in half with Trunks :p

Best answers
yeah that really sucks. cheating? how? i dont believe there are any hacks circulating for this mod

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was accused of hacking, because apparently keeping track of your opponent is not possible without "h4xz0rz!!11!1seven"

Best answers
The thing is, if they didn't want anybody to join the server, why didn't they lock it in the first place? All they had to say was something like "We're practicing, please leave"...we would have left. I noticed it wasn't until we raped that guy that Zero got kicked. ;) And to top it off, they was using an exploit....

jdawg224, I know of 2 exploits right now for 1.2 Rest assured, they have already been addressed and fixed in the upcoming patch for 1.2

On that note, if you ever run into the Dynamic Duo, be afraid. Be Very Afraid ;)

Best answers
haha... wanna know how a cheater knows your cheating? when his hacks dont work on you =P

yea i know what you mean... I was meleeing this little ki noob all to hell. He finally just said "boooring" and dropped the server. Then this other guy... cant stand this guy. All he did was beam jumps and ki. Never meleeed. Not once. I finally found out how to fight that though... hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stuff like this has happened since the beginning of time. Not sure how people get surprised anymore.

The guy probobly didn't know how to lock the server or somethin'. Like I said, people wanna have fun, and getting owned probobly wasn't his idea of fun ;) There's more fish in the sea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i find when ever u kick the admins ass theres a 50% chance that he/she will kick u

at least thats the way ive seen it

Best answers
Does annoy me to , but i just rename myself and go back in there and pwn em again , but after that i get banned :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was banned from SnS server for not answering a question fast enough.

All i did was see a person standing so i attack, i get slayed and get asked a question (dont remember something about 2 ppl fighint i didnt care i saw 1). I guess when an admin asks u a question u should just stop fighting and bow down to them.

Best answers
help thats right obey the admin but most admins i see are *******s so *****y...i am like the only admin that doesnt ***** :).

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, sadly the admins are the little gods of their comps, you can't tell them what to do on it. You set yourself up for it everytime you connect to one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whehehe, its almost like throwing yourselfs to their mercy ;)

every time you are slightly better then the admin, he starts demanding stupid things like. dont use teleport that much or i kick u.
or another good one. stop using beams i wanna melee, do it again and ur gone.

cant really do much about it, host your own, or go to a public.

Best answers
meh...i run a server....and yea i kick or ban people....but only if they: Transkill (get 2 warnings), or beamspam (1 warning).

and if they taunt me by saying "endulge me" after i gave the warning....i ban their asses perm.

but i never ask for: Dont teleport, or dont use beams.
ow....and if i get owned by someone...i just avoid that person and kill someone else :p

Best answers
Pff it's like Cuc said....their servers their rules.

Unfortunately, I can't give the old saying of 'find another server' as there really aren't that many servers for ESF as of late. The only piece of advice I can give is to find a server that fits to your style of p[lay and stay there.

Or get Joe to code in a section where you can't get kicked/banned via inputting WONIDs/STEAMIds into game code. Seen it before but I forget which mod. Plus NS done it pretty well with the constellation program (but with the help of an online database, something which I think ESF don't have yet, plus no anti-kick/ban code :( )

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, that would suck, if people cant kick people of their servers they will keep on restarting their servers cause they cant kick you

Best answers
i dont know if it was the real person but:

there was some guy who claimed to be Mr. Smo.
i was fighting him, and winning. i threw him into the mountains pretty often, and then said "throwing is for noobs"

i then said "noob"

he said ohhh how dare you disrespect a team member and all this other jargon. and i didnt believe him, i dont even know if he was the server admin. but i would like to know if it was the real Mr. Smo because if it was i apoloigise, but if its some wannabe u are so lame. learn to play games properly.

p.s. he also said he was recording it so he could ban me.... truly lame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom