ki control attacks - revised

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggested this with another melee idea but i didnt get any replies... so ive revised this idea, hopefully its better now >_>.

Generic ki control attacks could be implemented imo, they are ranged attacks, trunks is getting his fame thrower imo that would be his secondary close range attack which is his signature ki control attack, his primary close range attack would be the generic move that all dbz chars have where they push the enemy or attack away from them using their ki, they hold out their arm and push in one direction with ki (invisible), slowing (or pushing away depending on your powerlevel compared to theirs) a swooping enemy, or you can use it to powerstruggle with any ball attack, if the ball gets past the invisible power struggle of ki, you start to block using your hands, this wont powerstruggle with beams as there is too much ki being pushed into the attack. This move can also be used to push your or your team mates attacks in a direction you push it in, so goku can throw his spiritbomb switch to his ki control and push it towards the enemy which is powerstruggling with the sb. This would be useful with chakra-X's suggestion about cursor colours ( a colour rating on ki attacks)

These are the following ki control moves the characters would have:

buu - buu charges a little and gets angry has a little pink ball appear around him of energy which grows as you charge (used against vegeta when he gets mad) , going into this is like a quite powerful ki blob it slows down swoop too making it hard to reach buu, ki cost is quite high to maintain but buu is vunerable to beams while using this attack.

Trunks - see above

Goku - i was thinking because solar flare is close range maybe that could be his, he already has a bundle of attacks as it is >_>

Krillin - Solar flare again >_> =P

Cell - gets his orb (used in the fight against goku) which absorbs ki and does damage to players that touch it, but it costs as much as solar flare and requires a charge time

Frieza - gets his machine gun finger blasts, the telekenetic one that he does on piccolo in 3rd form, when hitting the enemy with this, he shoots invisible fingerblasts at a rate of 3 per second, every hit doing 2 hp damage, ranged shooting stunning the enemy, teleport needed to escape, target is in range when sights go red.

Vegeta - similar to trunks's flame thrower, like when he blew away puipui. And he used it on various other enemys

Piccolo - like flame thrower he used it way before trunks many times

Other characters - open to your suggestions

Hopefully you get the idea, you can suggest add to these suggestions, critize, implement them, ignore them, whatever u like =]

Best answers
Eh... sounds good but... when I read it I becamed confused o_o

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh its a crap idea anyway, i cant be arsed to change it >;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom