Ki Blob

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah...that is more DBZ style than the current kiblob. I know they're improving it and all, but if its still the see-through spheres, it'll be really boring. That's a nice one. Easy too, just a white sphere with self ilumination and a transparent yellow one around it. Easy, yet much more satisfying.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kiblobs currently need the most improvement graphic wise imo. That was definitely better than what they are now but it should have more pollies I think. What game is that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that's pretty cool, what game was that?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looked like Half Life to me.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a Half-Life modification I found on PlanetHalfLife, something called "Scientist Slaughterhouse". I think that energy blob was awesome, looks much better than the one in ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, why not. I'm all for this idea. The blob does look nice in that clip :).

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it really look's grate

Best answers
Majin Vegeta
=============

Driving Elbow (3D Attack): Hold L or R + Y
Sliding Kick (Combo #1): Down, Forward, B
Sliding Kick, Rushing Knee: (Combo #2): Down, Forward, B (X2)
Sliding Kick, Rushing Knee, Cross punch, Jump Kick (Combo #3): Down, Forward, B (X4)
Jumping Knee Slash: Forward, Down, Forward, B
Jumping Bomb: Back-Down, Forward-Up, Y
Bakuhatsu-Ha (Ground Flare): Down, Up, Y
Renzoku Energy Dan: Down, Forward, A
Energy Field (While in Air, Does not Protect Vegeta): Down, Back, Y
Vertical Ki Blasts (While in Air): Down, Back, A
Energy Dash: Back, Down, Forward, Y
Big Bang Attack: Back, Down, Forward, A
Final Flash: Down, Back, Forward, A
Desperation Attack (Galactic Gunfire): Up, Down + Y
Note: Galactic Gunfire can easily be done by Holding Up, Then Down + Y, Before he touches the
Ground.

this is the onlything in DBZ HyperD..that i cant find form vegeta the galatic gunfire but no kamikaze attack...can someone help me...???

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
COME ONE STOPIT WHIT THIS SPAM look at your controls you got to be in air you hit down and then press Y look in the contro's what it's Y

Best answers
john_volkov said:
COME ONE STOPIT WHIT THIS SPAM look at your controls you got to be in air you hit down and then press Y look in the contro's what it's Y
damn chill out man, I'm just asking for something
and up,down y isnt a kamikaze attack just vegeta's super attack
there is huge different in that...but damn il stop asking, geeessssssss.....

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can easy get banned for this on the forum for this kind of spam u culd try on off topic maybe someone will help you off topic video gameing
Sry about the off topic

Best answers
you rly shouldn't go off-topic yourself also john.. as you said you can get banned very easily..

neweys;

the kiblob is hopefully going to be changed in 1.3.. I aint 100% sure about that, but atleast I hope so, so all thumps up for this one

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think that would be a great replacment for the current ki blob..

Also i think they should change how the ki blobs should work.

- The ki blobs currently expload after a certain time..
- They expload when beamed.
- Ki blobs are a representation of an energy field created by multiple beams..

What ide like to change about this?

- Instead of exploading automaticly after a certain time the ki blob should shrink at a gradually increasing speed. With this players can sit inside the beam while blocking without the worry of the blob just randomly exploading..
also it would look nice

- Another thing is.. sometimes when i make my ki blob.. some other boob comes and beams it with their kameha or w/e killing me and anyone else nearby.. I think if someone else beams your ki blob then the blob should only * Grow In Size*.( the catch is the beam that goes into it doesn't just Disapear, it goes through and only exploads after hitting an object).
Now with this lets say i was being ki blobbed.. I can charge a beam... while inside the ki blob and shoot it as a suprise attack. (especialy if it's difficult to see exactly what's inside the ki blob.

-Aslo ide like to see the way the ki blob detonates change. Has anyone Cell vs Gohan ssj2 ? when cell gets pissed and increases in size... The smoke around him appears( like a small implosion) then it suddenly expands in size.

It would cool to see a ki blobs shape change after being beamed too..
also some light effects coming from inside the blob would be nice also..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta warrior said:
Majin Vegeta
=============
Driving Elbow (3D Attack): Hold L or R + Y
Sliding Kick (Combo #1): Down, Forward, B
Sliding Kick, Rushing Knee: (Combo #2): Down, Forward, B (X2)
Sliding Kick, Rushing Knee, Cross punch, Jump Kick (Combo #3): Down, Forward, B (X4)
Jumping Knee Slash: Forward, Down, Forward, B
Jumping Bomb: Back-Down, Forward-Up, Y
Bakuhatsu-Ha (Ground Flare): Down, Up, Y
Renzoku Energy Dan: Down, Forward, A
Energy Field (While in Air, Does not Protect Vegeta): Down, Back, Y
Vertical Ki Blasts (While in Air): Down, Back, A
Energy Dash: Back, Down, Forward, Y
Big Bang Attack: Back, Down, Forward, A
Final Flash: Down, Back, Forward, A
Desperation Attack (Galactic Gunfire): Up, Down + Y
Note: Galactic Gunfire can easily be done by Holding Up, Then Down + Y, Before he touches the
Ground.
What was the point of that?
Your starting to do this more, but not often, make threads if you need help.

Best answers
It would kinda abe cool instead of hving blobs that it's like smoke and then they get hurt in the smoke and stuff to make it more like DBz i would defiatly like that but yea ki blobs need a lot of <b><big> WORK!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the ki blob should be taken out and replaced with smoke. In the show, when they shot out alot of ki blasts, it would create alot of smoke where ever it hit. The smoke does not cause continual damage like the currect ki blob. Also, if you shoot something into it, it does not explode. The smoke will start to disappear.

Advantage:
- Blind your opponent long enough to shoot a gen ball into the smoke.

Disadvantage:
- Opponent could be shooting something back at you, but you can not tell because of the smoke.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, lots of continuous energy blasts form more of a sustained fiery explosion (like when Vegeta blitzkrieged Perfect Cell after Trunks is impaled). But the fact that the energy is being built upon increases it damage and sustains it. Besides, I imagine volumetrics are hell for rendering in Half Life, and facing particle systems don't always show the best results even with motion blur (if possible in Half Life).

And I'm asuming that ESF is following the effects and drawing style seen in the Majin Buu saga. Most explosions at that point were basically spherical or hemispherical.

Although one thing I'd suggest for the kibolbs is that they be more violent in motion and not just sit there placidly like they do in 1.2.3. They're unstable exploding spheres of intense energy, they need to express their damaging postential better. I think it would be excellent if the kiblobs generated their own light source. In DBZ, the kiblobs typically light things up so much that shadows are super-dark and the surrounding area is almost whitewashed. I think it would give a nice sense of power and prevent people from running into them by accident, giving players a larger feeling of foreboding when they see it in their path.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yea.. I suggested they exchange ki blobs for smoke before.. but they said NO IT WOULD RUIN YOUR FPS NO and then they went on to throw my ideas out the window and down the sewer with a bomb attached to it.>.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom