KI-Blast trail

does the KI-Blast look better without a trail?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
well, i'm just thinking that it would be much better if the trail from the KI-Blast should be removed. the ki-blast's look's much better than in 1.0, and in the show i never remembered that they had so often a trail.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a dream (seriousaly) in 1.0 that all beams and ki balls had trails like that. Im going to have to say no to keep that dream still there. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's better whitout the trail so i dont have to make my kiblast look ugly just becours there is an trail in it.

Best answers
if you dont like a trail, replace the ki blast trail sprite with a blank sprite o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't think it matters much, but I personally think they look better with a trail.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The kiblast looks better with a trail. If you want it to be like 1.0, it's very simple. Take the 1.0 sprite and replace it with 1.1's... problem solved ;)

Best answers
Who cares if ki blast has a trail or not o_O those things are hella fast you hardly notice it.
But if it bugs you that much just do as they said before just replace the ki blast trail sprite.

Best answers
I dont get why people make posts asking if attacks looks could be changed. Havent the figued out that they just have to change the sprits around a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom