ki ball blocking

Best answers
if you shoot many ki balls at someone and they block, its useless.
even vegetas ki ball dealy is blocked easily.

i was thinking that the more ki balls a person blocks, the slower they would get. Like with each continuing ball they would block slower and eventually some would actually hit them.

Best answers
Maybe it would be better to implement some KI-blast-PS (of course only if the attacker is much stronger than the defender).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be cooler if you had to tap the block button as the ball hits you, that would require some skill and if you started messing up, well then a ki blob starts forming, but i never just start throwing kiblobs at someone, i only use those while they're on the ground.

Best answers
They lose a sizeable chunk of ki every time they block a ki ball, just keep throwing them and eventually they will run out of ki. Then they are yours to toy with :devgrin:

Best answers
No.. i think it's fine just the way it is.
Right now you can just about block everything, only the stronger attacks wich will activate the BS mode.

This way, you can force you opponent to stop spamming KI balls and the like, and put some strategy in his moves, like DOING SOMETHING ELSE or forcing him to engage you in melee..

I do like the idea of BS kicking in when a much stronger opponent fires a KI ball. That way you'd have to dodge a stronger opponents' attacks, even though they are pretty basic.

Best answers
i thought it would be cool if your pl was much highter than the other character that instead of swatting away a ki blast or a generic beam you could catch it,hold on to it and throw it back at them or whatever you want to do with it, like they did in the show

Orz

Best answers
It's better for gameplay if the little ki blasts are easily deflected. They're mainly used for surprising people and creating ki blobs when you're down - imagine how irritating it would be to be constantly forced into power struggles by a handful of the things.

And yes, Renzoku Energy Dan is made even more useless by the easy deflection... but it's not the deflection that's the problem, it's the charging time.

Best answers
*mutter mutter*
just make the firing rate of ki shots rasie with your PL dammit. then vegeta's renzoku wont be needed *dammit*.
*mutter mutter*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom