Ki and Scouter Suggestions!

Best answers
Ok, does anyone remember in the early episodes of DBZ, where Raddiz was using his scouter against Goku and Piccles, than got stunned when they charged up and their Ki rose, and was even more stunned when Gohan's Ki exploded? Well, this just accounts for the scouter part for my suggestions, but its an example if someone trys to say "Na ah, thats not how it worked" or "That would be too "adventageous" or something.

This will account for a couple suggestions actually:

1. Make it so that the Ki bar shows exactly how much Ki you have, and not how much you can charge up to. If possible (I dont know if this is already implemented), make it so that the Ki your charged up to, will result in how much power you have. (So if your out of Ki, you deal like 0 damage, if you have a Million Ki adventage over the opponent, you get like 5 points damage a hit, etc.)

2. Have the scouter show EXACTLY how much Ki a person has. So if they have a million Ki, but are half charged, it shows 500000, not a million. It seems to work only when a person is neer death, and is loosing his Ki, which is a dead giveaway the person is low on HP (and a great time to use Candy with Buu!).

3a. Make it so that you can over-charge a persons Ki during "Turbo". Basically, if you turn turbo, you get more Ki (Right?), but make it also that if you charge up while in turbo, you gain a lot more Ki, but you become slower, and if you really push it (past 25% of what you already have), you explode (and can also kill people with this explosion). This would add a nice aspect to fighting. It would be great too if you could go SS (or any other transformation) in turbo, but end up like that dude that was the first to turn SS, and than his power rose so much he killed himself. (Sorry, forgot his name).

3b. Have it take like a couple of seconds to power up to Turbo.

4. Have it so that as you loose HP, you loose Ki (the amount you have + the limit). Think back to when SSJ Goku was fighting Frieza, and than right before he defeated him, he decided to stop, and told Frieza he lost, since for every blow Frieza took, he got weaker and weaker (but than Frieza used his disks, cut himself, than took Gokus energy, used it against him, and Goku still didnt finish him).

5. Give everyone different scouters. Like I understand that Frieza, Ginyu, and Vejita can use the current scouter, but it would be cool if there were other things you could use to determine powerlevels and find dragon balls. Like Goku's little Dragon Radar device or something? I dont know. This is just a suggestion for you to ponder on "What if we" type of deal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are sooooo confused.

The numbers on the KI bar aren't directly related to ki, it's your powerlevel. The powerlevel is not a measure of your ki, the blue stuff on the bar is. The scouter doesn't show the ki level, it shows the powerlevel, in the same way that the scouter in the show did. That should clear up 1 and 2.

3a. You get more PL when you turn on turbo, not more KI, again I think you're confusing the two. I'm not a fan of suicidal/kamikaze attacks either (you're about to lose so you blow yourself up, it's stupid and cowardly) so I say a big no to this :no: As far as I remember the first SSJ didn't have a name, he was just the first person to turns Super Saiyan, he couldn't control the power and it overwhelmed and killed him.

3b. What's the point? You can only use turbo do ki attacks and basic melee, and you get extra power but it drains ki. I don't see a point in this, 25% isn't much of a boost.

No comment on the rest, they've been suggested before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom