KH2 Video Mystery

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have been thinking about this ever since i saw this video. Ok see if you can figure it out. There is this guy currently named BHK [stands for blonde haired kid], he has two of the keys named oblivian, and the oath keeper.

Now he spots riku on the top of this building and runs up there. On the way up he throws his keyblade and riku catches it

But if you look closly, you can see that BHK still has 2 keyblades [the guy at top] and riku [the guy thats falling at the bottom] now has the oblivian key, so which 2 keyblades does BHK have? I cant figure it out, i think its the kingdom key, but where would it come from? Its a wierd mystery :laff:

You will probally only understand it if you have beaten or played KH1, or seen this video, its called "deep dive".

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont use abbreviations. they annoy me... what game are u talking about?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kingdom Hearts 2........

Best answers
Just wait for the game to come out. It'll all be revealed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
deep dive is a side extra movie and in no way related to any events from kh or that events that will take place in kh2

its been said a while ago that deep dive and the extra movies were just extra things they did cause they wanted to but the actual plotline and story of kh2 isnt following the deep dive stuff

maybe at one point they did but they changed it

Best answers
There is a much newer video that shows footage of the game that came out bout 6 months ago, i saw it on x play. It showed lots of scene from the game,part of it featured the kid in all white,but it still didnt show his face.

Best answers
Yeah, I didn't like that video too much. Could be because the quality was bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You must have gotten a bad version, mine was top notch. I found it on bearshare, its like 69 megs. Its really nice quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom