Keyboard problems....

Best answers
Hello, Im having alot of problems with my keyboard....

Recently, it has been acting very weird. Sometimes when Im on Microsoft word, it would type different letters. Ie. I press "l", it types "k", and so on.... the strange thing is, when i go on a different program, i dont have this problem... as well, the next day the typing on msword works fine, but THE PROBLEM HAPPENS ON SOME GAMES LIKE ESF! and it works perfectly for other programs... So I cleaned my keyboard, and still it happend on and off, and so i finally decided to use my keyboard that I used to use from my old computer. I hook it up, and the same result! I hope you can help me, because its really pissing me off... btw, im typing through my freinds pc.... :S

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it did it on 2 different keyboards then the problem definately ISNT the keyboard.

either your actual computer is partially borked, or you are accidentally hitting the wrong key, i and k are fairly close after all.

Best answers
or your setting on your computer are not working well, i donno where to check but i had that same problem when my friend spilt tea on it and then i wasted it with water..... but anyway now it works fine lol non of em stick noe and when they did i hit M 1 time a the MN computer system symbol poped up... lol i donno the problem exactly.... i'll ask my friends dad he owns a comp. company :p he programed his comp. to do anything even his own softwere to goto his TV and you can view internet and the TV on Sat. at the same time :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember on my old mac you could change the keyboard setting. Youd have your standard US setting, and then there would be one for Spain that would have all the spanish accents and stuff. Maybe some setting for word was changed and is now causing you grief.

Best answers
sure u dont have the settings wrong, like have it set to a different country keyboard setting

Best answers
Really, I had the exact same problem, is your keyboard wireless by any chance? Like i said, i had the same problem only that mine was wireless.
Oh, and this is a little off topic but what is spamming? is it just saying useless crap or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom