Keyboard & mouse probs

Best answers
I can't move and aim at the same time, the only thing I have not tried is reinstalling windows. My system worked when I went to bed, and tonight it doesn't work, I didn't change anything so ah HELP!

Best answers
Well.....I've tried 4 mice and 3 keyboards, and changed the drivers 6 times...............I'm not happy.............I smell a reformat and reinstall........

Best answers
So, is this ingame that it happens. Or does it happen in windows as well. Can you hit an arrow key and move the mouse around on the desktop?

Best answers
When you mean move and aim at the same time as in move with W s a d and aim with your mouse? Or move and aim with your mouse at the same time.? If your having a mouse problem (I.E. You move the mouse your char moves.) Then try going into advanced controls and set mouse look to on.

Best answers
It's an Ingame Problem I've had this once before. When I move using the wsad and Try to move the mouse at the sametime nothing happens. When I am moving forward backward or side to side and try to look anywhere nothing, I have to stop to look at something. I just can't get it to work I've reinstalled half-life 3 times on 2 hard drives Defaging each time.

Best answers
Hmm, that is odd. I have never heard of anything like that happening before. Well, I have no idea. I'm sure somebody around these boards can help you though.:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like ur usb ports eather arnt working or the mice are like usb 2.0 and ur usb ports are only like 1.1 (though im not sure if that even makes a difference but it might be something to look into)

Best answers
I'm using the ports on my motherboard. It's a GA-8PE667 Ultra it has USB 2.0, and yes they do work cause may modem is USB and it works with no problems. I have tried all 10 of my USB ports and my new MX700 has the same problem. Odds are I'm just going to reinstall windows and hope. Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom