Key Changer

Best answers
Change your Half-Life and Counter-Strike cd-key easily. HL key changer is a small program which allows you to easily manage multiple Half-Life cdkeys without having to access the system registry. This is convenient when you have been banned from a certain server or want your statistics under a different player name. Also supports Counter-Strike retail. This new version allows you to comment each key, so you don't lose track of which is which.

'Half-Life CD Key Changer' is provided FREE OF CHARGE and as such no warranty, either expressed or implied is provided. The author can not be held responsible for any damage to you, your machine, or anything else that occurs due to the direct or indirect use or misuse of this program. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.The user must own ALL keys that this program stores, otherwise you should NOT proceed to use the program. Half-Life, Sierra, Valve, Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat are all copyright their rightful owners

There a lot of people using this it would seem 25,569 download

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And a lot of people know multiple key's means warez. :eek:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry but to me this is nothing more than an advertisement... Its nice and all but if peopel want to evade a ban let them learn something by doing it.

Best answers
also isnt it detected as a cheat?
i know u get banned if u play cs with hl gaurd and stuff :eek:

Best answers
Take this as a warning. :warning:
Do not post stuff like this here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THe only reason to LOCK this thread is because it is an advertisement.

HL CD Key Changer is NOT a cheat, it's prog for people who have purchased multiple copies of HL/CS for the purpose of having more than 1 CD Key. This program can switch between the two or more CD Keys

Best answers
Satan,
You want to try to correct me on something do it in the PRIVATE forums.

The post was locked. That does NOT mean you can open it, post your two cents and close it.

It is an illegal program as far as valve and Sierra are concerned and that is why the ID's get banned when it is detected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom