Kaoken?1.3?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, i forgot about EEA. That turbo system was awesome. I actually think every character should have this. Everyone knows that after yelling for a few hours, you get stronger than ever before, so this would work quite well.

EVM's new kaioken system is the same as before except kaioken is turned off once you reach 5hp. ESF could use something similar. The higher the kaioken...number...the faster your hp would drain.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Actually, i forgot about EEA. That turbo system was awesome. I actually think every character should have this. Everyone knows that after yelling for a few hours, you get stronger than ever before, so this would work quite well.
yep i agree completely, that was fun, and useful, and seeing as i fight with turbo on constantly if i had this on as well >:E that woudl just kick ass

EVM's new kaioken system is the same as before except kaioken is turned off once you reach 5hp. ESF could use something similar. The higher the kaioken...number...the faster your hp would drain.
this idea i dont like. because then in like 20 seconds or so you would be at 5 hp 1 hit and your dead from the other player.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats exactly why Goku chose not to use kaioken in every fight. Took too much out him. The kaioken truly is a double edged sword.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=/ true, i wouldn't use it if i lost health... well then again it depends on how rapidly. if it was anything like 1.1 then never ever. you were dead in 10 seconds. but the idea of raising our pl and then it dropping is cool. increase your speed a bit and your pl. cuz your right. and hour of screaming makes you 10x's stronger

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, heres an idea for kaioken. The Kaioken number (kaioken times 1,2,3, etc) would be determined by your pl. So the higher your pl, the higher the kaioken number you are able to perform. I think after every 300k or 400k (pl), you should gain 4 or 5 additional kaioken numbers. So if you start out with 750,000, you would be able to go up to kaioken times 20 or something (this would be the starting number). When you reach 1,050,000 you would be able to go up to kaioken times 24 or 25 . Kaioken times 40 or 50 should be the max.

After choosing the kaioken attack, you would press w/e key the kaioken is binded to and a charge bar would appear. The charge bar would look like the bar used to charge beams and the like. There would be a line on the bar for each kaioken number. You charge the kaioken until the appropriate number and then release.

Ok, so we'll go back to the 1,050,000 example. We'll say kaioken times 25 is the max. If you were to charge all the way up to 25, you would lose ki and hp fairly rapidly until either the useable time for kaioken expires, or your hp reaches a cut off point at which the kaioken is immediately stopped. If, however, you only charged up to 10 (15 away from max), things would go a lot smoother for you. Hp and ki would be lost either slowly or not at all. The lower the number, the slower ki and hp is lost. Kaioken should only last for 5-8 seconds btw. Kaioken is meant to be a really fast powerup where you inflict as much damage as possible in a short amount of time.

After you are able to go ssj, you would gain the super kaioken ability. There would be no super kaioken times 10 or w/e. It would just be super kaioken and should only last for 5-8 seconds. Kaioken would be impossible to use past ssj. Too much ki would be eaten up and it just wouldnt work out.

This is just a quick idea. Add or take away w/e you want in order to make the idea better.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Last time im posting about crackhead (a.k.a Vulls o.0).

What you posted as solar flare abuse is in fact a great strategy for defeating noobs like yourself. You do realize that you can easily beam jump away after being solar flared, right?

"Lazer spam" doesnt make anyone god-like -_-. Learn not to stay still like a moron and you wont get hit as much as you do now.

That scanner glitch still doesnt seem like a glitch to me. A few possibilities to explain that "glitch":

1) You werent watching the scouter while you preparing to big bang spam the server (that explains the hiding part of your strategy).

2) You were ssj. Perhaps the person that attacked your candy ass had a much lower pl, making him harder to see on the scouter.

Id also like to see this thread where i flamed some kid for not speaking 100% perfect english. Doesnt sound like something i'd do (i know me pretty well).

Your kaioken idea is still very spammable. I could use it, flee and allow it to recover itself, and then return with another round of kicking your ass with a system you thought was good.

I dont believe i have posted many opinions. These are mostly facts. Ive seen some damn good ideas, and yours register as "wtf?" on my good idea meter.

I also have nowhere near 1000 posts.
sigh people are dumb...

first off frieza's lazer finger spam is done when transforming and kills ya with mere ease... annoying and noobish, also knock backs then lazer over and over... more annoying.

solar flare glitch of 2 people solar flaring they do not cancel out its a old hl bug research it on steampowered.com and when u have 50+ mill in ki it is abused like a mother. (knockback flash melee cant see arrows thus get owned even if you hit all the keys, you give them a chance to dodge your attacks and do another combo blinded you nimrod).

kaioken with a halfing of your total normal ki like if you had 4 mill u would have 2 mill or heck u could make it divid your total ki even less if you want. it wouldnt be able to "spam" because people will teleport knock back ya all to hell when you go to charge it up with a big red aura thats easy to spot.

as for your flame post just look at your previous post by user in your profile. nothing but dishonorible taunts to people. all my post helping or of the joking nature. its "pricks" like you that start flame wars in rude replies to my original post of either opinions or stated facts.

scanner glitch have some one ssj next to u while your ssj at medium range on certain maps the radar/scanner will not show a red dot. thus, you get swooped with mere ease ESPECIALLY when you got a final flash sprite blocking your FOV (field of view).

once again i must rectify your injustices to me and your knowledge of this game. quite sad do not speak to me ever again infantile insolent one for you are muted.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quit your bellyaching at eachother, please, or I will be forced to give your belly a reason to ache. As in warnings.

Best answers
Deman said:
Quit your bellyaching at eachother, please, or I will be forced to give your belly a reason to ache. As in warnings.
no worries i muted him dude, wouldnt be a problem for you if you smacked him a few times for opening his mouth to people in the inappropriate manner that he does. flamming people or even implying a flame or a/an rude snickering remark to try to make some one else start the "official" flame and blame them on the starting flame instead of your self is wrong. and not doing the old time motto of "if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all" makes it your fault by default bro.

so a keen eye for detail, truth will prevail as jimmy kuto says, i didnt start it i finished it (like usual *sigh*) :p

Best answers
...ok... anywaY! Kaoken would be a good addition and yeah i had forgotten about EEA and its turbo system im sure it could be improved by the esf team, if they are going to implement something like that for goku but then you would need some sort of move of the kind for the other chars for balencing so i agree with this as long as it doesnt make goku over powered......

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VuLLs said:
no worries i muted him dude, wouldnt be a problem for you if you smacked him a few times for opening his mouth to people in the inappropriate manner that he does. flamming people or even implying a flame or a/an rude snickering remark to try to make some one else start the "official" flame and blame them on the starting flame instead of your self is wrong. and not doing the old time motto of "if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all" makes it your fault by default bro.

so a keen eye for detail, truth will prevail as jimmy kuto says, i didnt start it i finished it (like usual *sigh*) :p
You know, by saying that, you just instigated things more? Seriously, final warning to just completely quit talking about eachother at all. I let things go at the beginning of this thread because I felt like being lenient. So from now on, no more.

Best answers
hey do you have him iming you talking about how high and drunk he is most of the time? consider yourself lucky...but hey you do need something to cause SOME entertainment around here. People just got to lighten up

**note** i am not trying to spam//flame so don't get worried lol

Best answers
thank you sarutobi sensei... *burp sniffle rofl*

and my statement didnt instagate anything with me... but what ever demon no more then :p

let get back on topic .. er what ever that was rofl... oh ya kaioken...

um let see a small red meter that divids total normal ki of goku in form 1 so say he has 4 mill ki that kaioken meter will then be a fraction of that so like it will be 2 mill (halfed) or 1.5 mill (fraction of like 1/3 1/4theded) rofl me to crap faced to do math bout now but what ever you get the idea...

this kaioken meter will have its own charger button not e to charge or t to turbo it and turn it on... it would have to be binded to like mouse4 and/or 5 if you have a elite mouse like me :p

kaioken would have a red aura and a red trail behind it so u can see it and feel its umph in powah like the show. small fast quick burst of speed and +5 to 10 damage to combos if executed correctly. (to reflect nappa fight) thats a bad ass idea by MEH! MUHAHA.

any ways gl with the hate im done with it weed n alchohal for me from now on till xmas BAH HAHAHA!

Best answers
Umm i guss i started something LOL no matter. I guss no one watched pikkon and goku fight and seen super kaoken while ssj .I would just drop it i no esf team will not put it in thats y the game will never be like the show im just going to play budokia 3 at least its just like the show .I guss ill see what 1.3 gots to offer sounds like 1.3 will just be like EVM hope they at least add more moves cuzz buu sucks but no one picks him any ways i just be piccolo namek power for ever .

Best answers
thenamekman said:
Umm i guss i started something LOL no matter. I guss no one watched pikkon and goku fight and seen super kaoken while ssj .I would just drop it i no esf team will not put it in thats y the game will never be like the show im just going to play budokia 3 at least its just like the show .I guss ill see what 1.3 gots to offer sounds like 1.3 will just be like EVM hope they at least add more moves cuzz buu sucks but no one picks him any ways i just be piccolo namek power for ever .
so true dude... and nameks would be the strongest race in dbz if they all fused together with piccolo HAHAHA piccolo times 99999 instead of ssj times 99999...

but kaioken is a kool idea and would make game more realistic but i agree with ya i dont think they want the esf game to be like the show they just want competition play not fun or prettyness models like zeq2.com's dbz mod...
and ya buu needs more umph by that i mean a better KI beam selection. he is suspose to be the supreme evil...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom