Kami's Tower Lookout Map

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am hoping this question was not asked before but here it goes.

In the Kami's Lookout Tower Map are you going to addd Korin's Tower below it so there can be 2 levels to fight on instead of just that one area. Also if you decide to do put a field of sensu beans in it because Korin is the one who makes them and it would be more logical finding them there then anywhere else.

Just an idea I know the map would be a big one but I think it would be fun instead of being confined into 1 area.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the whole idea of two levels of fight could be interesting but the only prob i can see with your idea is that a feild of sensu beans wud give some players a great advantage.

BrunO

Best answers
Thats a pretty neat idea. Don't know if theres room for it though. They've already added the Room of Spirit and Time in the Kamis Place map.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe not have a field but a room with 2 bags filled with 3 sensu beans and they restock about every 5 minutes so then its would be fair 1 for the good team 1 for the evil team, so that 1 team cannot get both.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but what happens if you not playing team mode! then a player could camp and keep using the sensu beans! Or until he has ALOT and when he is flying around and getting hit keeps using them so that he always remains with aloarge amount of health.

BrunO

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well team or not you can say the evil team has 1 and the good team has 1. Because its like any other mod you can design an item for 1 specific team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes but if you arnt playing a team mode there are no decernable teams just the one undefined teams so making the beans team specific doesnt help this situation at all. Having a large collection of sensubeans in any area in any map is a bad idea!

BrunO

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe make them all over in the maps maybe like hidden rooms you have to search for them.

Also I don't think teamplay would make a difference if you design an item for 1 team its going to choose that team its just not 1 team your getting to choose from you have to choose good or evil in the beginning of the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But i do believe if you did not pick a team match there is no need to choose which side you want to be on, and if you mean character specific like Buu is bad and Goku is good i can understand but i still dont think that they are in defined teams unless it is a team orientated mode.

BrunO

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it would be quite tough to do the things we want and the dev's only can do one thing at a time so maybe leave this idea for the beta after this next one coming out.

But I hope that map gets added because I really do not like being confined into 1 area I want to move around freely and choose where to fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well from what i have seen you will have no problems with wanting to fly about, the maps are huge due tro the 4x scale down you know!

BrunO

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya but I want to know whats above me and around me at times because getting a Kame Hame Ha in the back is not fun heh. Having two levels would help that a lot also the voices should make gameplay easier aswell so we don't have no sneak attacks.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
with the voice and everythin.. do u havta be close to hear it?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well when you hear Goku's Kame Hame Ha in Alpha thats about the same distance all voice attacks are going to be.

(I'm just assuming, don't quote me on that)

Best answers
kool ideal phob the feild would be a big advantage so like u said maby 2 bags or so :)

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe but like I said its just an idea it may or may not happen. I hope it does gives a new idea to a map and I bet a lot of ESF players would like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
instead of one place for two bags sensu beans, maybe it can respawn in different areas of the map so taht they have to be found, and getting the beans can't really be spammed

Best answers
Yeah liek the Dragon Balls (I believe thats what there doing but I dunno for sure)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hehe, good idea Phob.. I'm not sure if it'll be implented but this really sounds like a good idea :) Maybe if the team doesn't use it a fan could make it? ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres no more room left for korins tower unless u want to make the celing in the rosat 3 inches tall....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom