Kama's Kompetition #2 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Movento...
I don't think you should make the head a seperate object...

Broli....
I really like your model, the only thing that bugs me is the pants.... I don't have very refs of Pikkons pants but in all the ones I have his pants are a little baggy and almost as wide as the tops of his boots... maybe I just have bad refs???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe you have.. in my refs pikkon's pants aren't baggy at all.. they have allot of folds but arent baggy

broli..those fingers....their scary!!
reminds me of.. gollum. Good job so far tho!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome update broli =D follow that last drawover I sent you and post another update! Weeee!

Best answers
Broli, Wow nice render....

Since I seem to have bad refs for the pants... Can someone help me with a drawover...please...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yus, here you go:

This is just for the front at the moment, I'll get you a side drawover tomorrow...;O getting sleepy...
See you all tomorrow, great progress and good luck =D

P.S.
Broli thats hawt! =3 Awesome work!

Best answers
looking awsome broli, i think you cranked the best one along with tryforce, = D ! and r you NJ from zeq2 ?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Broli bring up the chin!!

JTV, don't try and steal my name >:[.......j/k :p. Your model is looking really good so far man, obviously the pants need a bit of tweaking, also the side view is fairly FUKED. What i mean is that the top half of his body (everything above the belt) looks like it is seperate and would just fall off his legs, it's really....well fuked, I dunno how else to describe it, it's not possible for a spine to bend like that, just check out some human anatomy...or bring the top half forward, and maybe make the waist a bit wider (scaling <---- that way, keep the front where it is).

Awesome work so far guys, I can tell voting on this one will be TOUGH!!!.

oh and broli....told you that you could still do it ;).

Best answers
Eclipse...
I'm not stealing your name... jtveclipse has been my screen name for a long time... maybe not on this forum... Looking at my model I see what you mean, might be easier to bring the legs back though.. I'll get to tweaking tomorrow, I'm wait for SV's side drawover...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
you must have missed the j/k i put there....>_>

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so is there a pool tp vote ? or the pool will appear later ?

Bushidou

B
To bad I'm requested to make a soccer player, texture and animations as well, or I will join the fun here with you guys. Maybe next time
From what I see comparing with M J reference, broli did his homework still could use a few more tweaks here and there to make it nicer

waiting to see some more

- 武士道

Best answers
I'm open to all crits if they enhance the accuracy of the model ;)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here you go JTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom