Kama's Kompetition #2 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
\ outfit ain't exactly like in the show

and you might tell him what eint exact in the show ? seriously, try to think before you post, post pics with good arguments and then tell him exactly what's bad

Bushidou

B
I do would like to know what is wrong with his outfit, so please post what is wrong. At least a few proper pictures.

thank you
- 武士道

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well hes right, just saying that something is wrong with it isnt helping. Maybe point out what may seem out of place, that would help.

Best answers
look above , the post i made earlier.wtf imageshacks don't work for me right now , but when it will work i'll prepared a pic with something that bugges me at outfit. Also the pants are slim , they hae to be baggy , more critics later...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woah twista.. ur av and sig give such a bad-ass DEATH feel to every post you make... people should be afraid to read your posts..

Hey bushido, did u notice the clipping around his shoulder area?
Its an easy fix but worth it

Bushidou

B
mirai I'm leaving that for the texture, there is no point to waste more poligons for the pants

posting a normal picture of the model itself

ShadyD - yes I think I get what are you trying to say with the clipping

- 武士道

Best answers
Well I was able to get in some work today on Pikkon its about 1650 right now so im going to lower the polys allot still need to add some stuff... and edit areas C&C is most appreciated...

Front

Right

Best answers
wow thats hot but the face doesn't look right, i think it is to short. but nice detail :)

Best answers
I really dunno which one is the best this time..Their all very good..
which character will be made for the next compo kama? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Submissions are now closed, thank you to all who participated. Voting will begin within the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom