kaioken

Best answers
can u use kaioken in beta... that would help a lot facing off a big bang or death ball

Best answers
it is already easy. i sure as heck dont want the game water down so much it takes no skill to play. but i would like to see it one day also. maybe have it do alot of damage to use it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meso thinko that kaio keno would beo ao funnyo ideao ifo youo shouldo loseo alottao healtho too itomeso stillo drunko...drunko-HA!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
whats the kaioken? This mod is what got me into DBZ....
kaioken is a kind of powerup wich goku learns from king kai just be4 he fights vegeta..
it makes goku faster and stronger but it takes alot of energy and if goku would do it too long, his body would explode..

Best answers
thx Dudeman, your soul is mine. Ignore that last comment. I wanna play you in ESF and womp you now for helping me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i think kioken would be cool to have in, they should have it as an attack and it saps Ki and health and you cahrge it up and the more you charge it the bigger the increase but also in cost of life an ki, and to cancel the kioken, if your health is not already low enough, just use the second mouse button just like blowing up a beam.

BrunO

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be like dark rage (haven't played JKII fot a while) in jedi knight, faster stronger but taking Ki and HP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speaking of the Keio Ken, i like the idea.

Speaking of the Dark Rage, Very similar. When im sportin my Dooku skin wit Dark rage hot, the partys just gettin started!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too bad dark rage is the most usless attack in jk2...

kaio ken isnt needed i mean u already have turbo and transformations to boost ur pl fast..

Best answers
kaioken is kinda raw, I saw Goku use it. He got his ass kicked sureeeeeeeeeee but thats besides the point. It looks pretty good, it could be one of those moves that last like 30 seconds or something and you only get one each life.

Best answers
If kaioken was in there should be levels like in the show, so when your in the game you could choose like kaioken x 4 or something

Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only I may suggest Kaioken things, no you.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Make Goku's aura red. Kaioken... Increased power and speed.
Happy?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom